cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For other rebuilders...shocking Cap1 approval.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: For other rebuilders...shocking Cap1 approval.

OP will still get their score in the mail. No need to ask. It's the law now.

Message 11 of 15
sgs10
Regular Contributor

Not one but three credit scoresSmiley Surprised

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a rebuilder post in the Rebuilding Forum but thought I'd share a recent approval.  My current scores are TU 584 and EQ 545 (from this site).  I have recent charge off's and collections (last year).  I wanted to find out my EX score and saw that Cap1 pulls Ex on another post.  With creditors who deny credit supposedly giving out scores now, I app'd thinking for sure I'd be declined.  I was approved for their Cash Rewards card and a $500 limit.  So, I still don't know what my EX score is. 

Guess you shouldn't always assume you'll be declined. 

That approval cost you 3 INQ's as Cap1 pulls all 3 CR's. Congrats!

Since I was deployed for the last year and half and I have some inquiries to burn.  So it cost 1 Inq on each report. 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sgs10 wrote:

Not one but three credit scoresSmiley Surprised

They won't send all three. I'm not sure how they pick, but they had just started secind scores when I got accepted at the end of May. They sent me my EQ score. I dunno if they pick the middle score, highest, or what. But they'll only send 1.

Message 14 of 15
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Technically there should be 4 scores. Remember Capital One also pulls Innovis, 4th CB in US.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.