cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those of you who have a BB&T credit card? Do you find the bank and website consumer friendly?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: For those of you who have a BB&T credit card? Do you find the bank and website consumer frie

BBT has sucked for me. Unknowledgeable CSRs, bad service, lied about a HP, then recoded as SP.
Message 21 of 26
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Re: For those of you who have a BB&T credit card? Do you find the bank and website consumer frie

@FinStar wrote:
I've found their app and/or website pretty user-friendly. You can pay your CCs with external accounts as well (allow time for the payment to post) and you can toggle between accounts seamlessly. The CL availability isn't released immediately upon payment, unlike Chase, Comenity or AmEx, for instance. But, not a deal-breaker IMO since there are countless other lenders who do not have that feature. Their dashboard seems to be pretty functional and easy to navigate IMO.

C/S agents are helpful and knowledgeable from the limited interactions I've had.

CLIs are HP when an account becomes eligible for review.

I've never had this issue with any other bank but with BB&T I am not seeing where I can add an external account to pay my BB&T CC. All I keep seeing is where to add accounts to use your BB&T card to make payments with. 

Potential Future Cards
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let’s hope for an overhaul with Truist!
Message 23 of 26
chuckwood
Regular Contributor

The only time you can save external account info for payments is with autopay otherwise you have to put in your banking info everytime. The other option is set it up with your bank to push payments.

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wavester64   

From the app: log on, tap the account so it brings up any recent history, etc.  Click the Make Payment bar and choose how you will make payment.  I made a payment yesterday from external account (WF)....today payment shows credited to BB&T and amount restored to credit line.  Money has not been deducted from WF yet, probably will show debit there tomorrow. 1C9A5A62-25DC-4B26-8C6E-9FEAFE99DB20.jpeg

Message 25 of 26
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Wavester64   

From the app: log on, tap the account so it brings up any recent history, etc.  Click the Make Payment bar and choose how you will make payment.  I made a payment yesterday from external account (WF)....today payment shows credited to BB&T and amount restored to credit line.  Money has not been deducted from WF yet, probably will show debit there tomorrow. 1C9A5A62-25DC-4B26-8C6E-9FEAFE99DB20.jpeg

Thanks! As soon as my balance is posted I'll give it a try. I just tried now to add, but because I don't have a balance posted yet it came up with a warning message that I need to have a balance in order to add a form of payment. 

Potential Future Cards
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.