cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those of you with Synchrony/Lowe's CCs..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: For those of you with Synchrony/Lowe's CCs..

I love Lowe's, it's so easy to find something to buy here. In fact, I'm waiting for my time to do a CLI because my limit is far too small for my Lowe's spending. Now that we bought a new house, I'm at this store and Home Depot atleast 3 times a week. 

Message 21 of 27
FalconSteve
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I love Lowe's, it's so easy to find something to buy here. In fact, I'm waiting for my time to do a CLI because my limit is far too small for my Lowe's spending. Now that we bought a new house, I'm at this store and Home Depot atleast 3 times a week. 

I'm waiting for my first house to get a Lowes card again since the best offers are for new cardholders (I haven't had a Lowes card for years), I hope they give me a decent limit. Now I'll have to look around and re-evaluate that.

1/8/17 Discover $18300 CL- $1k SL- AU, wife
1/26/20 AmEx Cash Magnet $35k CL, wife
2/19/20 BB&T/Truist Rewards $11k SL- impulse application
2/22/20 Citi Double Cash WEMC $2.9k-->$4.4k-->$8.4k-->$13.4k-->$17.4k-->$19.4k-->$22.4k AU, wife
3/8/20 Wells Fargo Propel AmEx/Autograph VISA $2900-->$3200-->$5000-->$8800 CL- AU, wife
3/9/20 Truist Rewards $11k SL- AU, wife- impulse app
3/21/20 REDcard MasterCard (TD Bank) $2500-->$6000-->$6500 CL
11/24/20 AmEx Cash Magnet $10k SL-->36hr-->$20k-->$35k CL
6/10/21 SoFi World Elite MC (TBOM) $7000 SL
1/19/22 AppleCard/GS $6k-->$10k-->$11k AU, wife
8/15/22 Chase freedom flex $10.3k SL-->$12.5k-->$15k AU, wife
7/5/23 Lowes/Synchrony $4k-->$10k-->same day-->$35k CL
8/2/23 Chase freedom flex $19k --> $22.8 CL
8/2/23 Discover $8k SL
Message 22 of 27
Boragard
Established Contributor

I have $35k available credit on my Lowes CC.  I've only used it a handful of times since I rent.  However, I made my mother an authorized user since she owns investment properties and she uses it frequently, which is how I was able to get up to $35k.  When I was first approved it was only $600.

Message 23 of 27
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't go more than 30 days without finding something my wife I need to "fix" in our house... Smiley LOL

Lowe's carries a nice variety of home essentials; cleaning supplies, paper towels, tape, pens/pencils, household organization, surge protectors, etc.

@Anonymous Nailed it.  For me, Lowe's is a dangerous place.  I mean I can really, REALLY do some damage in their store.  I'm the guy that wants a new grill ever year simply because there's been a minor change that I'm convinced that I can't live without.  I have to keep myself away from all of the appliances or I'd have a new KitchenAid something every time I went there.  

Shopping at Lowe's is therapeutic.  LOL!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 27
JonStur
Established Contributor

@Loquat wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't go more than 30 days without finding something my wife I need to "fix" in our house... Smiley LOL

Lowe's carries a nice variety of home essentials; cleaning supplies, paper towels, tape, pens/pencils, household organization, surge protectors, etc.

@Anonymous Nailed it.  For me, Lowe's is a dangerous place.  I mean I can really, REALLY do some damage in their store.  I'm the guy that wants a new grill ever year simply because there's been a minor change that I'm convinced that I can't live without.  I have to keep myself away from all of the appliances or I'd have a new KitchenAid something every time I went there.  

Shopping at Lowe's is therapeutic.  LOL!  Smiley Very Happy

Same with my Home Depot card. One walk inside the store will channel my inner Property Brothers, and I start immediately imagining all the things I can do to my home. Lol 😆.. I literally have to drag myself out of there!!!

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 25 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Boragard wrote:

I have $35k available credit on my Lowes CC.  I've only used it a handful of times since I rent.  However, I made my mother an authorized user since she owns investment properties and she uses it frequently, which is how I was able to get up to $35k.  When I was first approved it was only $600.

Many Sync cards start low. I highly doubt you adding her as an AU and her spending is the reason you got the limit up to 35k.  Sync cards are usually easy enough to raise limits through time especially Lowes . 

Message 26 of 27
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

What about picking up some batteries or a soda from the checkout area. 

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.