Did you mean: 

Ford Commercial Lending

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Ford Commercial Lending

Called today to follow up.
NO Dun #...

I'm kinda irritated to find this fact out.  I have like 25 business credit cards, how can not one of them report to my dun#.

Does this mean I have to pay the $500 if I want to set that up and create that account?

Doesn't really sound like it's very hard to get credit from Ford if you have a good Dun#
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Ford Commercial Lending

Getting a duns number is free. It might take upto 30 days to get one. Or you can ask them to give you expidited number for which they might charge you $99 or so. As the $499 it is credit builder program to report the trade lines. I would not buy that, it is waste of money.
Message 2 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Thanks, just applied for it.
Also submitted the ford app again with my other company that somehow did have a DnB number, but that company has now been combined with the company I originally tried for, so we will see what they see and what they say! Cross fingers, daddy wants a new ford!
Message 3 of 9
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

good luck! So is the name of your biz the same as the older DNB number.... maybe some of your stuff your your new credit is on it.
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 4 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Unless I'm doing something wrong, I can see that the other business has a file but it wants me to pay to view it and the score, so I just sent it into Ford and we will see.
I have just as many credit cards listed under that company as I do the one I was trying to apply with, so whatever! lol

But I think I got the eyebrow raised of the guy at the dealership why I have 2 companies, but he just acted like send me the correct info and I will fax it over to the answer gods and get back to you.
Message 5 of 9
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Very odd- You can get a snapshot of your file if you pay 159- I did that last month as I was dupped into paying the 600 builder fee and the 499 credit monitor service to years ago. They are calling me off hte hook to do it again for a low price of 439.00... especially since they have noticed so much activity.... (apping spree)
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 6 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

$160 is better but I currently don't want to pay ANYTHING for it!

We will just have to wait another day or 2 to find out what ford says this time.
Message 7 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

If you have duns number you can apply for some thing called eUpdate. It is a feature that allows you to update your company profile. It is free of cost and you can apply for it on D&B website. Once you get login for eUpdate, you can check your D&B file for free any time you want. I have eUpdate and I can check my company file any time I want.
Message 8 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I was able to get my Duns for my other company that I just sent to Ford and it's an 80!
Hopefully that will work!!!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.