Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ford Credit Card

tag
iMacDrew
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ford Credit Card

F150 and mustangs are awesome. This ecoboost lineup is looking impressive awswell but in the previous decade Ford cars overall havent beent hat great

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Message 11 of 22
laz98
Senior Contributor

I didn't know there was a Ford credit card.  This is our first Ford, an Escape.  I used to be a big-time Ford hater, & now I love my Escape more than anything Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 22
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

I saw an advertisement for the card while at the Ford dealer but it led me to believe it was only for mechanical work on Ford vehicles. Is this true?

Message 13 of 22
RTOrockstar
Frequent Contributor

That seems to be the case. 

Message 14 of 22
rudy0720
Regular Contributor

Buy Japanese and you wont need a Ford Credit card to fix the POS

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Message 15 of 22
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

lol
Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 16 of 22
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@rudy0720 wrote:

Buy Japanese and you wont need a Ford Credit card to fix the POSITIVELY MOST DEPENDABLE AND LONGEST LASTING VEHICLE MADE IN AMERICA

Edited to fix a typo Smiley Wink

I could see using the card for maintenance.   BMW and Mercedes also offer a credit card, as well as Firestone. 

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 17 of 22
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Subaru boxer engine and AWD FTW!

Message 18 of 22
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

I'll continue to go off topic as well!Smiley LOL

I just picked up a new 2013 Explorer...the first Ford I've ever bought (been a Dodge guy forever and only trucks) decided to get a nice family SUV that will become my wife's in a few years. I have to say....Ford has came a long long way with their new vehicles. These things are luxary now.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 19 of 22
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I drove an explorer xlt with 4wd and a v8 engine for 3 years in the mountains of Colorado; off road; snow ice; you name it. I upgraded the tires; never needed chains. Never got stuck. I was overly impressed by the traction system on that thing.

When I left the company that provided me that vehicle I bought the explorer sport trac limited edition used.

Very nice truck; even has a sun roof.

I wouldn't mind having a card to use for maintenance tires etc.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.