Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud on my ebates card/My new Prime Wallet

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fraud on my ebates card/My new Prime Wallet

Luckily they caught it, have closed the card and are reissuing me a new card. 

The only part of this I'm unhappy about is they reported the card stolen/lost to the credit bureau and closed it, costing me 15K in utilization. Not that it effected my score much (they also reported card utilization at zero), but I'm hoping they just reopen the same TL. 

On a positive note, 15 months into my credit journey I officially have a "prime"wallet. 

Chase visa sig, Citi simplicity, BOA Visa Sig, Cap 1 World MC, and a couple Amexes, and a discover.  

Barclays I will never have, they don't seem to like me for some reason. 

Oh, and my mortgage reported.

My life has changed from last February when I opened up my first capital one platinum at a 300$ limit!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Fraud on my ebates card/My new Prime Wallet

Glad they caught it in time and sorry that happened. But good to hear you've made nice progress!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.