cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free at Last. Free at Last. Thank God, Almighty, I am Free at Last (from Credit One Bank)

tag
hawkeye33
Regular Contributor

Free at Last. Free at Last. Thank God, Almighty, I am Free at Last (from Credit One Bank)

In honor of MLK day this week, I have freed myself of my Credit One account. What a nice feeling to know that where Credit One and Orchard were the only ones who would take me just two years ago, I now have several good cards, some with rewards points. Thank you, Credit One, for being a crutch. I had to laugh as I told the CSR that the reason for cancelling the card was because I was no longer in a position where it was worth paying an annual fee for the card, to which she responded with an offer to raise the CL by $100 for a $10 fee. I laughed and said 'no thanks'.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Free at Last. Free at Last. Thank God, Almighty, I am Free at Last (from Credit One Bank)

congrats, it feels great i know
Message 2 of 4
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Free at Last. Free at Last. Thank God, Almighty, I am Free at Last (from Credit One Bank)

Congrats!!!  I just freed myself of my Credit One card in November...the same day I got my approval for a 10k card from Nationwide!

Now THAT  is what I call freedom!!  Cheers!!!! Smiley Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.