Freedom PC to Sapphire?

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Re: Freedom PC to Sapphire?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I dont think so, but call the CSP number and ask them directly but i will be CSP since they dont offer the CS anymore. number is 1800 493 3319.

They will have the answer. 

all i know is that if you close a cc you can add the CL to an existing acct.

That's the number I should call to see if I can PC from Freedom to CS?

Called this number, she said the account needs to be open for at least 12 months in order to PC Smiley Mad She said you can PC from Freedom to the regular Sapphire though! As far as the $5k CL for the card...she didn't know the answer to that. Should I call a backdoor number or should I just wait until October this yaer

Is it going to change what you do at all? if not, then why bother wasting time with a phone call. Also, who knows if you will be able to PC to a CS in October, that is kind of far off and policies change so you will need to call up in Oct to see if you are good to go anyway. .  

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@red259 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I dont think so, but call the CSP number and ask them directly but i will be CSP since they dont offer the CS anymore. number is 1800 493 3319.

Called this number, she said the account needs to be open for at least 12 months in order to PC Smiley Mad She said you can PC from Freedom to the regular Sapphire though! As far as the $5k CL for the card...she didn't know the answer to that. Should I call a backdoor number or should I just wait until October this yaer

Is it going to change what you do at all? if not, then why bother wasting time with a phone call. Also, who knows if you will be able to PC to a CS in October, that is kind of far off and policies change so you will need to call up in Oct to see if you are good to go anyway. .  

the regular CS does not need a a 5k min limit

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@red259 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I don't use my Freedom when I go out to eat but I would use the CS for the 2x points so yes that would be a change. Which number do you suggest calling though? The CRA or the PC status number?

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@red259 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

the regular CS does not need a a 5k min limit

Thank you! 

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.