Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From 200 to 500/ TARGET

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

From 200 to 500/ TARGET

Hey girls and guys, just wanted you all to know that at the 3rd statement I was increased... Feels great after getting so many no,no, no for Clis....Hopefully, the 3 month thing is true for all....Merry Christmas.....Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: From 200 to 500/ TARGET

LOL!!  Now get that last minute shopping done!!!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats bren! Well done. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

bren39 wrote:
Hey girls and guys, just wanted you all to know that at the 3rd statement I was increased... Feels great after getting so many no,no, no for Clis....Hopefully, the 3 month thing is true for all....Merry Christmas.....Smiley Very Happy

Conrats bren!!!! Merry christmas!
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:
LOL!!  Now get that last minute shopping done!!!

You know I will....Thanks everyone.....
Message 5 of 8
NowIcare
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the CLI............ Maybe I should have kept that target card after all (Ohhh Well)
NO SIGNATURE FOR ME
Message 6 of 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats on your CLI. I think next month will be 3 months since  I got the card. Let us see if they would increase limit for me also.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI bren39 Smiley Happy. I just logged onto my HSBC account & noticed they gave me some luv. Not much, $300 to $500 but I'll take it. The card is 6 months old & I rotate it with my Cap 1 ($500) as my gas cards. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by DavidLee on 12-20-2007 05:37 PM
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.