cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frontier Airlines World Mastercard No Annual Fee Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Frontier Airlines World Mastercard No Annual Fee Card?

Hi there, 

Currently have the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard with the $79 AF. I was wondering if the Non Annual Fee Card is still available from Barclays? I've seen some posts about it but they're all atleast a couple years old. Any way, my AF date is coming up in May and I would like to PC to the no annual fee card if it's still an offered card. Thanks for your help in advance.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Re: Frontier Airlines World Mastercard No Annual Fee Card?

FWIW, I got the AA Aviator Red in the summer of 2018. When I tried to downgrade a year later when the second-year AF hit, they wouldn't let me PC to Aviator White (or to any other card). My options were to keep or to close, and I decided to close it.

I don't fly Frontier and don't know the lineup well. I didn't know there had ever been a no-AF Frontier card. But sometimes they'll allow one customer to PC and refuse another. I had just gotten the card for the bonus and bag perk and never put any meaningful spend on it.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.