Did you mean: 

Fulfilling SUB question, Amex Gold Card

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: Fulfilling SUB question, Amex Gold Card

@Croakmatic wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

FYI, you can get around that 1 payment/ first 30 day thing by doing "push" ACH payments from your bank to Amex.  

And generally, Gold is indeed a $4k/90 day spend to get the SUB.

Thank you,

I take it you just need the account number and an AMEX routing number?  

I could swear I apped with a $4k / 50,000 MR point offer.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 11 of 18
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Apparently it was the 35k for $2k spend.  Points were added the other day.  Second statement cut and it also shows $20k pay over time limit rather than the $6k showing on first statement.  Not that we will ever use it but Amex seems to be taking a shine to her.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Considering the few reports of wrong SUBs, or mistaken offers. I suggest people do screen shots of the offer their appling with, just as a person would get anything else in writing. While not a SUB for a CC, I was once cheated out of an offer and had nothing to prove my side.

So now i alwasy screen grab every thing i do with thse Companies.

Message 13 of 18
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Next question...  the card reported bo both of our EX reports after the second statement cut on the 5th.  Is a delay in reporting to TU and EQ normal?

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Message 14 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

Next question...  the card reported bo both of our EX reports after the second statement cut on the 5th.  Is a delay in reporting to TU and EQ normal?

Yes. 

Message 15 of 18
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Thanks.  Like after 3rd Statement or randomly later?  

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Message 16 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Since EX already reported, it is likely the other two are lagging behind. You can periodically monitor the other 2 to see when it hits those 2 CRAs.
Message 17 of 18
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Thank you again.  I am sure email will light up from a few sources when they hit.  According to MF and EX, no Fico change for either of us.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.