Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE 3x increase..........

tag
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Re: GE 3x increase..........

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Congrats Nicholas!!!! I was tempted to call Chevron for a cli today, but I didn't haha!
:-)

Do it! Do it! Young you know you want to! LOL

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 11 of 16
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Congrats Nicholas!!!! I was tempted to call Chevron for a cli today, but I didn't haha!
:-)

I dont know why i did that either.....I was think about wait until my Amex 3k report then i gonna call but since Fico give me alert that my score raise 9 points this months so i was like what the heo.....

Call in and bumb................

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 12 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

After received my 3rd statement on the 2nd of this  month. Outta of luck i call GE underwrite department today and request 3x credit limit increase.....My original credit limit was $1.2k as on my sign......

He ask for my information income and etc.......5 minutes later.......

Your credit limit increase should be available in no timeeeeee

Your new credit limit is $3.5k

Wowwwwww.......wowwwwwww only had the account on Nov 22.

Gotta love GE and Walmart......

Can't wait to upgrade my account.

Congrats on the increase but what made you pick 3x?  Amex policy is 3x for CLI but GE does not... While going from $2k to $9k doesn't normally happen on the computer, the manual review has seen some jumps close to that on PayPal MC I saw post yesterday....

Anyway congrats again and just wondering if the 3x was thinking amex or another reason?

Message 13 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Congrats! I just doubled my CL on PayPal MC with an auto CLI. I am doing the happy dance !

Message 14 of 16
rudy0720
Regular Contributor

Congrats! I have gone from $500 to $9500 on Lowes card in 2 years

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Message 15 of 16
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

I should had go for more but kinda chicken and only ask for 3.5k.
I know it's grow with me so I guess I just take it slow before raise them a red flag. No specific about 3x increase but I guess it's just a reasonable limit to ask for.
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.