Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE CLI after auto CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GE CLI after auto CLI?

I know this has probably been answered elsewhere but I couldn't find any recent definite answers. Does the every 4th statement rule for CLIs include auto-CLIs? I got an auto increase from Amazon at some point between my August and Septemeber statements and I didn't know if I needed to wait four months from that. (My last CLI was from a request I made in June.) I don't really need the increase right now but I love seeing my CLs grow.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: GE CLI after auto CLI?

I think if you get an auto you have to wait 4 statement cuts afterward.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 4
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Usually if you get an auti CLI, the next requested one (if you don't wait the 4 statements) will be denied due to "insufficient experience at current level."

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's kind of what I figured but I thought I had seen stories on the contrary. Thanks guys!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.