Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE CLI

tag
xXIDaShizIXx
Established Contributor

GE CLI

So guys, I was wondering, this will be my 4th statement with the GE Capital Car Care One card and I have funneled $2,500 through it (with a $1000 limit). It along with my other cards are paid in full, so would I be eligible for a CLI? And if so, will it be an auto cli, a request button online, or will I have to call in to ask for it?

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $70k; Chase Sapphire Preferred: $35k; Capital One Quicksilver: $21.2k; Citi AAdvantage: $23.5k; Care Credit: $20k; Chase Freedom: $12.5k; Chase Freedom Unlimited: $12.5k; Citi Simplicity: $15.9k; Wayfair: $22K; Barclaycard Rewards: $10k; Car Care One: $10k; AMEX BCE: $15k; Discover IT Miles: $10k; Citi DC: $9.2k; Marvel: $10k; Ashley Furniture: $6k; PayPal Credit: $10k; US Bank Cash +: $5k;
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GE CLI

@xXIDaShizIXx wrote:

So guys, I was wondering, this will be my 4th statement with the GE Capital Car Care One card and I have funneled $2,500 through it (with a $1000 limit). It along with my other cards are paid in full, so would I be eligible for a CLI? And if so, will it be an auto cli, a request button online, or will I have to call in to ask for it?

Yes after every 4 statements, I would call in to Credit Solutions and shoot for the moon, ask for 10K, they will counter if cant give it all to you.

Message 2 of 6
xXIDaShizIXx
Established Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@xXIDaShizIXx wrote:

Yes after every 4 statements, I would call in to Credit Solutions and shoot for the moon, ask for 10K, they will counter if cant give it all to you.

So I don't have to wait for any other of my cards to age before I do so? And when they ask why I need 10K what would be a good reason to give? And generally how successful is asking for a CLI with them?

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $70k; Chase Sapphire Preferred: $35k; Capital One Quicksilver: $21.2k; Citi AAdvantage: $23.5k; Care Credit: $20k; Chase Freedom: $12.5k; Chase Freedom Unlimited: $12.5k; Citi Simplicity: $15.9k; Wayfair: $22K; Barclaycard Rewards: $10k; Car Care One: $10k; AMEX BCE: $15k; Discover IT Miles: $10k; Citi DC: $9.2k; Marvel: $10k; Ashley Furniture: $6k; PayPal Credit: $10k; US Bank Cash +: $5k;
Message 3 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

IIRC that card is a HP

Do some research just to be safe 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 6
xXIDaShizIXx
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

IIRC that card is a HP

in one of my previous threads gdale6 said that for the Car Care One (Not Care Credit) that it was a SP. 

Message 5 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

@xXIDaShizIXx wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

IIRC that card is a HP

in one of my previous threads gdale6 said that for the Car Care One (Not Care Credit) that it was a SP. 

Just be safe before proceeding it may well be a SP but I would be certain before pulling the trigger 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.