GE Is awesome im convinceed

tag
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Re: GE Is awesome im convinceed

@kimmiller112 wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:

@asphaltcowboy wrote:
Yeah you want to be careful with GE, there have been many post about going on a spree with them and then shutting down the accounts

so they will shut down the accounts or ur asking am i gonna shut the accounts down...

If you app for a bunch of GE cards in a short period of time, they have been known to close them all.  But with two, you are fine.  If you want to add more, do it slowly.  And, don't forget to call credit solutions every four months to ask for increases.  They are SP and usually pretty generous.

ah i get ya im only doing 3 its only 3 of there cards i need i have Paypal Mastercard / Walmart Card / Old Navy ... basically daily card , place i shop , and where i buy my clothes when i do clothes shop... Am i ok with these?

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 11 of 12
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

Re: GE Is awesome im convinceed

@shaun2009 wrote:

@kimmiller112 wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:

@asphaltcowboy wrote:
Yeah you want to be careful with GE, there have been many post about going on a spree with them and then shutting down the accounts

so they will shut down the accounts or ur asking am i gonna shut the accounts down...

If you app for a bunch of GE cards in a short period of time, they have been known to close them all.  But with two, you are fine.  If you want to add more, do it slowly.  And, don't forget to call credit solutions every four months to ask for increases.  They are SP and usually pretty generous.

ah i get ya im only doing 3 its only 3 of there cards i need i have Paypal Mastercard / Walmart Card / Old Navy ... basically daily card , place i shop , and where i buy my clothes when i do clothes shop... Am i ok with these?

Yeah, you are fine.  If you decide to add any more, I'd wait at least 3 month or even 6 months and do just one at a time.  I have 8 GE cards and they are spread out over about 2 1/2 years.

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.