cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Money/Walmart This is ridiculous???????????

tag
Dominicancard

GE Money/Walmart This is ridiculous???????????

I'm a really upset with GM money bank (walmart, JC Penny) I've apply for a credit card at walmart and they told me to wait for the response, when I got the response they told me they where unable to verify my identity and I called them and they told me that I have no option that I was denied credit and that they will not give me the option to send them prove of my identity to verify. This in complety ridiculous I have no option to prove I identity?????????????????????????? They told me that I have a fraud alert in my credit report, but That is bull**bleep** because after the fraud alert I got a loan from Bank of America, a creditr card for 2000 form citibank and a blue cash from american express for 4,000 and GE money can not verify my Identity neither I have the option to prove them my Idetity???????????????? any sugestions will me acepted, because they will nor erase the inquiiry neither
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GE Money/Walmart This is ridiculous???????????

Sorry to hear. This is new territory to me. Did you ask them which CRA they pull? I'd get that answer and talk to the CRA to try and determine why they said what they said. Do you have a "credit report freeze" on your account with the CRA's? They will not release your CR to anyone if you do. That's only one reason GEMb could decline you. I'm sure those more knowledgable here can help you more. Good luck to you
Message 2 of 4
Dominicancard

What is trange is that after the fraud alert I got a loan with BOA and a credit card from citibank and american express and they have no problems with it, in american express I was aprove instanly on-line, so that is really strange, the must strange of all is that they denied me like 4 months ago for a JC penny card and I had the fraus alert also, i just think they are doing this because they just don't like me. I'm talking to equifax right now to see what I can do
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, if you google GEMb, you will find lots of postings of horror stories of GEMb's unhappy customers. Not sure what the prob. with them is, but I've not had any with them. J.C. Penny is serviced by them, as is Sam's Club, and I'm sure many more.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.