Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Money

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GE Money

Hi!

I have 2 GE Money cards, one for Old Navy and one for Paypal. When I apply for the Old Navy card 5 months ago, they give me the rewards card (not the Visa) because was my first credit experience. They give me $300 credit limit, the next month I apply for Paypal and they give me $400. Now Paypal increase my limit with $900. I want to know If I have more probabilities to be approved with the Old Navy VIsa?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: GE Money

Seems like the upgrade opportunities are random with GE. The offer will pop up in your account when they feel you're ready, unfortunately

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 2 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Usually after a year they do an upgrade.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cant wait a year.. I have the Old Navy Rewards and a Walmart (not the Discover).

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the paypal one and although they never increased my limit without asking, I did call in and they increased it from $400 to $1900. It's all automated so I'm sure the old navy card would have the same option. They just ask for the new limit you would like (I asked for $5k) and then your yearly income and then they said they couldn't approve me for $5k but countered with a total of $1.9k. It wouldn't hurt to call in and see if they system has an option for CLI.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.