Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE No Love found No Love lost

tag
Rackham94
Established Contributor

GE No Love found No Love lost

What gives?

I hit love button and it said not completed.

Got a letter saying No enough experience at current CL

got a cli in March. Called credit solutions put me on hold for 3 minutes and asked me what would you want my limit to be i told him 6k and put me on hold again asked me some questions about income and why I needed this amount and was on hold for 3 minutes and told me could not completed at this time and I said ok he said thanks for understanding thank you for calling credit solutions American eagle good bye

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: GE No Love found No Love lost

Message 2 of 11
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Is 3 months too early?

Message 3 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 11
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Doh!

Message 5 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Just try again after your 4th statement. I usually do it 10-12 days later.

Good luck!
Message 6 of 11
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Pues mira mijo my sister applied and was approved on April 2012 and was given an initial CL of $700 then increased to $900 then to $1,250 and just barely last month they increased it to $1,600, Shes 19 with a low income, she also uses the card frequently and PIF in two months.  AE/GE has been very generous. I would say 4th month is when you should request that CLI. Do you use the card frequently?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 7 of 11
Rackham94
Established Contributor

orale pero lo que pasa la ropa de american eagle casi no me gusta mucho pero necesito un limite de 5mil para applicar para la CSP!!!

I guess i will try 4th statment next one....

or will I have to count four statements from the day I called Credit Solutions?

Message 8 of 11
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Hahha true dat AE has some funny clothing that isnt that appealing, not to burst your bubble I heard that Chase dosent count Store cards with $5k CL as a qualification to receive CSP, no tomes mi palabra tal vez este equivocado pero eso es lo que he escuchado, I'd work on your prime cards so that they can reach that $5k CL. My sister just wants that VISA upgrade so she can use it anywhere and not just AE. Suerte amgio. Let us know if AE gives you that increase.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 9 of 11
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Nah just request it next statement, dont wait another 4 months.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.