Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE and Mint... REALLY???

tag
TheConductor
Established Contributor

Re: GE and Mint... REALLY???

@Elcid89 wrote:

Agreed on this. GE seems to have made a decision not to allow any sort of third party app access (no Mint.com, no Quicken, etc.)

Not accurate. They allow Manilla. They also allow PersonalCapital.

However, they disallow Mint and PageOnce (although both used to work with GE).

It would be more accurate to say "not to allow certain third party apps access".

Starting: EQ 622 (myFICO 7/7/12), EX 696 (TU FAKO 8/14/12), TU 621 (CK TransRisk 7/24/12), Total CL $1k on 2 TLs
Current: EQ 709 (CCT 2/4/15), EX 704 (CCT 2/4/15) , TU 702 (CCT 2/4/15), Total CL $110.3k on 14 TLs Goal: 740+ x3
My Wallet: Amex BCP $30k, Chase United Explorer $16k, Amex SPG $13.5k, Barclaycard Ring MC $12.5k, Chase CSP VS $12.2k, Discover it $10.5k, C1 Venture VS $6.5k, Chase Slate $3.5k, Amex Hilton Surpass $2k, Barclaycard Apple V $2k, Chase Freedom V $1100, BoA Cash Rewards V $500, Citi BestBuy $500
My Loans: Prosper $25k/36mo, Prosper $17k/36mo
My Business: Chase Ink VS $5k, Amex BRG NPSL (> 10k),
Message 21 of 25
john398
Senior Contributor

I thought GE was suppose to allow us to track all thier cards in one place that would make it easier since we cant use mint and page once

Has anyone be able to use GE consumer to track all theier GE Cards? I have walmart, cheveron,amazon,pay pal , and discount tire and have to use a different login for each Smiley Sad(

Message 22 of 25
beb86
Valued Contributor

I was thinking the same thing...I try like once a week and it gives me the same ol song and dance

Message 23 of 25
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Perhaps they will read these and fix itSmiley Indifferent

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 24 of 25
beb86
Valued Contributor

@JusdoNit wrote:

Perhaps they will read these and fix itSmiley Indifferent

I googled it a little while back and people will send secured messages to whatever GE entity they have, to demand whatever 3rd party app they use access to the accounts, but to no avail 

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.