Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GECRB Credit Cards

tag
Drew
Frequent Contributor

GECRB Credit Cards

Maybe I am oblivious, but does GECRB offer world or signature cards for their credit card products?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GECRB Credit Cards

@Drew wrote:

Maybe I am oblivious, but does GECRB offer world or signature cards for their credit card products?

I have not seen a WMC or Signature Visa offered from GECRB, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita
Message 3 of 9
Drew
Frequent Contributor

Turns out that GECRB does not offer any WMC or Visa Signature cards as they are only financeres of the card and not the issuing institution.

Message 4 of 9
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@Drew wrote:

AFAIK, they do not...I'll be the first one to app when and if they ever do...Smiley Wink

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 5 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

AFAIK I do not believe so. Smiley Sad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

GECRB has a limited member and licensing agreement with both MasterCard and Visa which only allows them to issue the classic and/or platinum products.

Message 7 of 9
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I get stuff for that priceless mastercard site for travel related purchases all the time with my Paypal MC backed by GECRB. But alas, even at a $25k limit, it is just a Platinum MC
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 8 of 9
Drew
Frequent Contributor

That's a crying shame @youngandcreditwrthy.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.