Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GECRB new accounts.

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

GECRB new accounts.

I have a new accounts and they are removeing the inq from TU very strange, I wish they will do that for all my new accunts, they have done it with three of all my new GECRB, I hope they do this for all of them.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
UpNComing
Established Contributor

Re: GECRB new accounts.

@corymcd88 wrote:
I have a new accounts and they are removeing the inq from TU very strange, I wish they will do that for all my new accunts, they have done it with three of all my new GECRB, I hope they do this for all of them.

Not really following what you're saying.  GECRB is removing the inq after you opened new accounts with them?  Did you ask for the inq to be removed?  Details please Smiley Wink

CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 2 of 9
OhioCPA
Frequent Contributor

I have noticed new INQ's on TU that disappear one day and reappear the following day. This seems to be the norm for them. Perhaps this is what the OP is noticing.

________________________________________________________________________________
Message 3 of 9
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@UpNComing wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:
I have a new accounts and they are removing the inq from TU very strange, I wish they will do that for all my new accounts, they have done it with three of all my new GECRB, I hope they do this for all of them.

Not really following what you're saying.  GECRB is removing the inq after you opened new accounts with them?  Did you ask for the inq to be removed?  Details please Smiley Wink

No, I did not they are just removing them one to two weeks after IM not complaining about it.
Message 4 of 9
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@OhioCPA wrote:

I have noticed new INQ's on TU that disappear one day and reappear the following day. This seems to be the norm for them. Perhaps this is what the OP is noticing.

I have nosed that too but it is one to two weeks later.
Message 5 of 9
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Oh wow so bizarre! I wish that the mortgage company would do this!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 6 of 9
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

I haven't applied for any GE accounts recently - but I wonder if it has something to do with them consolidating all their things under the new GE Consumer Center.  Maybe one inquiry will count for all their cards now?

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 7 of 9
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

I will say that when I allowed a hard pull for a CLI with CareCredit last October, I went ahead and applied for a JCP card the same day hoping it would count for 1 inquiry and GE only showed one inquiry.

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 8 of 9
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@seattletravels wrote:

I haven't applied for any GE accounts recently - but I wonder if it has something to do with them consolidating all their things under the new GE Consumer Center.  Maybe one inquiry will count for all their cards now?

I have apped 8 times for GECRB accounts and got all 8 and have four removed all TU, I hope this always happen with GECRB.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.