Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GEMB Care Credit CLD

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

GEMB Care Credit CLD

CLD me to my balance....grrrrr.  Had a vet bill today and it was declined.  WTH?  Checked, went from $1500 to $325, which is my current balance.  Thanks GEMB.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GEMB Care Credit CLD

Ugh! I'm sorry to hear that Fish. Did you try calling and asking them to restore your credit line?
Message 2 of 5
laz98
Senior Contributor

very sorry to hear that!  at least they didn't close your account.  they closed mine about 8 months after i opened it, because i wasn't able to find someone to do my dental work for the amount they approved me for Smiley Mad
Message 3 of 5
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

It seems that the treatment of these CareCredit accounts is all over the map. I guess the idea is you app for it when you need it and use it if they will give you sufficient credit. Trying to carry it in your hip pocket for a future emergency seems to be very undependable and risky.
Message 4 of 5
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I opened it for use for our unhealthy cat.  Knock on wood, I haven't had to use the $1500 limit.  I will try to call them this week.  Sigh, one more thing to do
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.