Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GEMB/Walmart

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

GEMB/Walmart

They normally soft my EQ every quarter now I see softs from March and April. I am due for a CLI on the 22nd. Think I would be asking for trouble? My report is better than the last time I asked.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
heirophant
Established Contributor

Re: GEMB/Walmart

Store card or Discover card?

Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey smallfry, probably nothing to worry about for you.If your reports are getting better with time and Wal Mart is softing you every 3 months they see the improvement.

Im just kinda Leary myself,I have a few GEMB cards none of which has been CLD yet and I don't want to bring any attention to myself. 

BTW has Wal Mart been giving you auto CLI?

Message 3 of 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@heirophant wrote:

Store card or Discover card?

Store card. My worst nightmare would be to get a Walmart Discover card and lose my regular old Wally store card.

Message 4 of 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey smallfry, probably nothing to worry about for you.If your reports are getting better with time and Wal Mart is softing you every 3 months they see the improvement.

Im just kinda Leary myself,I have a few GEMB cards none of which has been CLD yet and I don't want to bring any attention to myself. 

BTW has Wal Mart been giving you auto CLI?

Not auto CLI I have to ask every 4 months. Small but regular CLI never refused. I guess there's always a first time. The credit limit is meaningless no matter how high it goes from here. At my current $1225 I'd be mummified by the time it reached 5K or worse they would give me the Discover card. LOL.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

smallfry wrote:

. Small but regular  At my current $1225 I'd be mummified by the time it reached 5K or worse they would give me the Discover card. LOL.

LOL well said......

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.