cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOALS: 1.Reach a $2,000,000 Credit Limit, 2.Get Amex Centurion Card, 3.Get JP Morgan Palladium Card

tag
sandsanta
Contributor

Re: GOALS: 1.Reach a $2,000,000 Credit Limit, 2.Get Amex Centurion Card, 3.Get JP Morgan Palladium C

@Anonymous wrote:

@HoahCredit wrote:

Do you realize that to get a Centurion card you only need to charge $100000 per year in your current Amex Card? Now, if you were to be able to get a few CCs with no credit limit you'll be able to say, literally, that you have a $2M CL or $10M CL.

I've heard you need to spend at least $250k on a personal AMEX to get the invite.  However, once in the "club" you don't have to meet any minimum spending limit.  Just pay all the fees and you get to keep your Centurion.

The limit for Centurion has changed.  You need to spend more then 500k and a majority of that has to be on luxury goods, not commercial expenses for a company (unless those expenses inlude dinners, shows etc).  There were a group of posters on FlyerTalk trying to get Centurion and were spending upwards of 750k before they got an invite.

Message 31 of 52
HoahCredit
Regular Contributor

Re: GOALS: 1.Reach a $2,000,000 Credit Limit, 2.Get Amex Centurion Card, 3.Get JP Morgan Palladium C

sandsanta,

I don't know all the precise mathematics to get the centurion card; however, my father has one and he only charged $137K last year on it; however, he's been an amex client for over 25 years and i think that had a lot to do with them sending him one around 2003 or 2004.

!!!! I'm on gardening mode !!!!

EQ FICO 779; TU FICO 783; EX FAKO 821
In my wallet: USAA AMEX, USAA World MasterCard,Service Credit Union Platinum Visa, Chase MasterCard, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More Card, American Express Gold, American Express Platinum, Chase Continental One Pass

Message 32 of 52
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

must i note how rediculous this thread is...... 

Not to be a troll or anything but i dont know why, if you had enough money to get a 30m CL.... or whatever, how you are not living beyond your means..... x.x

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 33 of 52
HoahCredit
Regular Contributor

I concord. this tread is crazy....

!!!! I'm on gardening mode !!!!

EQ FICO 779; TU FICO 783; EX FAKO 821
In my wallet: USAA AMEX, USAA World MasterCard,Service Credit Union Platinum Visa, Chase MasterCard, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More Card, American Express Gold, American Express Platinum, Chase Continental One Pass

Message 34 of 52
shniku
Valued Member

This is a crazy thread only because I have crazy goals. I always aim at very high goals because low goals are like no goals at all. Living within your means is boring also. It involves no risk taking. With me, it's all about taking risks that have a high probability of paying out in one form or another. As Socrates once said, "I know that I know nothing. I feel the same way, so don't take anything I say seriously.

Message 35 of 52
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

See i simply cant agree with that. Its the sole reason why our country is in the state it is right now.....

And we will be there again and again until people learn....

So hard to not be a troll, but i have learned to not over extend yourself

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 36 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shniku wrote:

1st Goal: Reaching $2,000,000 Credit Limit 

These are all of my OPEN accounts:

Chase Freedom Visa                      - $15,000 limit        

Chase Freedom MC                         - $900 limit            

CITI Cash Returns Credit MC        - $15,000 limit     

CITI Business VISA                          - $10,000 limit         

PayPal MC                                          - $4,900 limit

AmEx Blue                                          - $500 limit            

Best Buy Store Card                        - $2,900 limit

Macy's Store Card                            - $800 limit           

Sears MC                                            -$11,400 limit  

BestBuy MasterCard                        -$10,000 limit     

JP Morgan Select Signature           -$15,000 limit

AmEx Business Platinum                -$112,000 limit (highest amount approved for so far)

Total Limit:                                           $198,400  (9.92% of my goal of 2M total credit limits)

2nd Goal: Getting AmEx Centurion Card

My Plan: Charge 500k on AmEx Business Platinum in hopes of getting Centurion invitation

Charges as of   9/23/2011$13,763  (2.75%)

Charges as of  10/04/2011$25,180  (5.04%)

Charges as of 10/19/2011$31,696  (6.34%)

Charges as of 11/07/2011$46,005 (9.20%)

Charges as of 11/23/2011: 

Charges as of 12/23/2011: 

Charges as of   1/23/2012:  

Charges as of   2/23/2012:  

Charges as of   3/23/2012:  

Charges as of   4/23/2012:  

Charges as of   5/23/2012:  

Charges as of   6/23/2012:  

Charges as of   7/23/2012:  

Charges as of   8/23/2012:

Charges as of   9/23/2012:  

3rd Goal: Getting JP Morgan Palladium Card

My Plan: Get $30,000,000 in assets then invest it with Chase.

I have no clue how to do this. Can someone tell me how to get $30,000,000?

My Credit Scores:

FICO: 775

EX: 742

EQ: 765

TU:742

Well, the most sure fire way to actually achieve the $30 million is by robbing a bank (preferably Chase). My friends and I are plan to hit one up in the near future, so if interested PM me.

Also, are you a dentist by chance Smiley Very Happy, because that would be a great incentive, for me, to further pursue dentistry.

By the way, I am kidding about the bank thing, or am I? Smiley Very Happy

Message 37 of 52
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

lol you wouldnt be able to get 30m from simply robbing a bank, maybe inside trading... idk ... seems getting that much money that fast is always illegal ..... unless you win the lottery!!! (points back to one of the first posts) hahahaha Smiley Very Happy

Message 38 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BadCredBen wrote:

lol you wouldnt be able to get 30m from simply robbing a bank, maybe inside trading... idk ... seems getting that much money that fast is always illegal ..... unless you win the lottery!!! (points back to one of the first posts) hahahaha Smiley Very Happy

LOL, so true.

I can guarantee that even if you made that money legally people will ALWAYS jump on the illegal bandwagon.

Message 39 of 52
shniku
Valued Member

An easy way to make 30m would be to pick a niche category and then find products that people buy in that category and then form an entity that will design and build some revolutionary products from that category, market these items to the public, and sell millions.

I myself am thinking about revolutionizing the way people sleep. I would like to make a bed that renders your body weightless, monitors and modifies oxygen, humidity, temperature, magnetic field, and sound waves around a sleeping individual to give them optimal sleep. I have figured all just not the weightlessness part. 

Message 40 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.