Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - April 2017

tag
Kidcat
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2017

Checking in for April.  My reset day will be the 1st.  HAD to buy a car last month.  At least it was only one pull, and I knew what car I wanted.  But that sets me back on gardening.  Oh well, no spree afterwards like I would have in the past...that felt good.

Good luk fellow gardeners.

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 61 of 526
DeeCorey
New Contributor

Hello all!

Checking in for April. Been in the lovely garden since last May. Plan on being here until the middle of next month when I'll go on my first ever "mini app spree". In he meantime I've been nurturing my two little revolving accounts and watching my score go up. I'm hoping to crack 700 just in time for next month. Yay! In the meantime, let me pick some more flowers from this garden. 😊

Message 62 of 526
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

I've added the seedling to my siggy hoping this helps me stay in the garden!  I just have to keep reminding myself that there's no good reason to come out before next Spring!  Someone may have to chain me to the shed Smiley Happy

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 63 of 526
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@medicgrrl wrote:

I've added the seedling to my siggy hoping this helps me stay in the garden!  I just have to keep reminding myself that there's no good reason to come out before next Spring!  Someone may have to chain me to the shed Smiley Happy

LOL!  Been there, done that. 

Good morning boys and girls.  No real news for us in credit land.  I'll pull our quarterly FICO scores after work today, and I'm hoping for improvement all the way around.

Both Gold spades still intact.  Smiley Happy

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 64 of 526
ibedat74
Valued Member

Checking in for month 7.  Getting tempted by the hilton offers out there right but staying strong!!!

Message 65 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still here but **bleep** its hard to garden when you keep getting prequal offers from Wells Fargo.

Message 66 of 526
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Checking back into the garden. I left to get two gaol cards, the AMEX BCE and the Lowes card. Also, I went ahead and got a NFCU CLOC as well. I plan on staying in the garden for the rest of 17 to let my credit from 16 and March soak in and sprout and hopefully grow limits. With Amazon, my lit grew 1500 to 3000. As a rebuilder, some SP movement is better than none. I have paid enough mortgage principal. my monthly payments have dropped 15% a month. I will keep my Columbian coffee and watch baseball to past time. I have a long way to go and will keep on pushing.

Message 67 of 526
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello garden friends! I am late to the party because I have been having a party of my own. Smiley Happy I got married on Saturday, April 1 and we flew to NOLA today for our honeymoon. I won't be on a lot until I get home next weekend. 

Hope all your financial decisions are good ones and you are making progress towards your financial goals. All is well here. My home flooded and I am getting with a contractor when I return to see what can be done with the insurance settlement. I just added a new roof (before the flood) with zero financing for two years from Home Depot. I asked for an increase in my credit line and was granted so I am very happy about that. 

I have no interest in applying for new credit. That is an amazing thing for me to say! I have spent two years in rebuilding and just going to garden for a couple of years I think then go forward as my goals change.

Best of luck to all of you! See you again soon. 

Message 68 of 526
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Thank You Chase Bank for removing the temptation "offers for you" from my portal.

With it sitting there like that for a few weeks i did consider it on a number of occasions recently but every time checked myself to look further down the road instead.

I been pretty tough on waiting it out until at least June before entertaining any new accounts and if i have my way it will be longer than that but we'll see.

Garden Long and Strong i say Smiley Happy

Message 69 of 526
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello garden friends! I am late to the party because I have been having a party of my own. Smiley Happy I got married on Saturday, April 1 and we flew to NOLA today for our honeymoon. I won't be on a lot until I get home next weekend. 

Hope all your financial decisions are good ones and you are making progress towards your financial goals. All is well here. My home flooded and I am getting with a contractor when I return to see what can be done with the insurance settlement. I just added a new roof (before the flood) with zero financing for two years from Home Depot. I asked for an increase in my credit line and was granted so I am very happy about that. 

I have no interest in applying for new credit. That is an amazing thing for me to say! I have spent two years in rebuilding and just going to garden for a couple of years I think then go forward as my goals change.

Best of luck to all of you! See you again soon. 

Awesome! Congratulations!

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 70 of 526
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.