Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - April 2018

tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2018

For credit goals mine haven't really changed. Plan is still to sit tight til July where I start requesting a few CLIs and maybe a CU card or two but nothing to catch my interest. Been surprisingly easy to not find the urge to app for the time being but sometimes all it takes is one... Smiley SadSmiley LOL

Message 31 of 3,471
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

We might head out to whole foods in the morning, since we started talking about it and concluded we haven't been since a while before the DD was born. It's centrally located in town and so is not at all convenient for us to go to as a weekly shopping stop. It'll depend on how I feel in the morning. (I do want to go!)

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 32 of 3,471
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

(I put the Amazon Prime card in my wallet tonight, just in case. As a rule, the card doesn't leave the house since it's only used on Amazon.)

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 33 of 3,471
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Happy Easter y'all and have a peaceful weekend. Still drinking coffee(as folks have for centuries).

Haven't found anything to get me out the garden. Where is the Ham. 🐣😁
Message 34 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

My goal is to not do anymore dirty apping 😳 I will be clean 5-2019 😊

Message 35 of 3,471
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Hey UncleB! Assuming Synchrony finally gets their act together and I get my card tradeline restored to TU (it's reporting correctly on EX and EQ) this month, this doesn't count as a back to a seedling, does it? 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 36 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoirwrote:

For credit goals mine haven't really changed. Plan is still to sit tight til July where I start requesting a few CLIs and maybe a CU card or two but nothing to catch my interest. Been surprisingly easy to not find the urge to app for the time being but sometimes all it takes is one... Smiley SadSmiley LOL

Sometimes all it takes is a beer! 

smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 37 of 3,471
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

@simplynoirwrote:

Sometimes all it takes is a beer! 

smiley-laughing021.gif

Or a Lays potato chip! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 38 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkinswrote:

Hey UncleB! Assuming Synchrony finally gets their act together and I get my card tradeline restored to TU (it's reporting correctly on EX and EQ) this month, this doesn't count as a back to a seedling, does it? 

I’m not @UncleB but it will not reset you. 

Message 39 of 3,471
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

@Adkinswrote:

I’m not @UncleB but it will not reset you. 

Thanks! I didn't think so, but I wanted to be sure! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 40 of 3,471
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.