Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - April 2018

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2018

I ate the last of my juicy pear jelly bellys today. And my replacement bag doesn't get here until Monday. 😭

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 41 of 3,471
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

And now I'm craving lays. Or the equivalent store brand. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 42 of 3,471
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymouswrote:

My goal is to not do anymore dirty apping 😳 I will be clean 5-2019 😊

It will be here before you know it!  Smiley Wink

Not to encourage applying for anything, but there's nothing like the feeling of going for a new product with a completely clean credit report for the first time in years (it was 16 years in my case).  It makes the wait all the more worth it!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 43 of 3,471
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymouswrote:

@Adkinswrote:

Hey UncleB! Assuming Synchrony finally gets their act together and I get my card tradeline restored to TU (it's reporting correctly on EX and EQ) this month, this doesn't count as a back to a seedling, does it? 

I’m not @UncleB but it will not reset you. 

Couldn't have said it better myself.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 44 of 3,471
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

@simplynoirwrote:

For credit goals mine haven't really changed. Plan is still to sit tight til July where I start requesting a few CLIs and maybe a CU card or two but nothing to catch my interest. Been surprisingly easy to not find the urge to app for the time being but sometimes all it takes is one... Smiley SadSmiley LOL

Sometimes all it takes is a beer! 

smiley-laughing021.gif

You're not helping. Smiley Embarassed

Message 45 of 3,471
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Hi everyone!! 

Happy April to everyone.  The birthday season in my family is almost over! One more to go for the middle daughter on the 8th.  I am so tired of eating birthday cake and singing happy birthday...NOT...lol.  I will be nice to get back to normal though.

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 46 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is something weird about myself......I love a good moist cake, but because I don’t have a sweet tooth, I don’t like the icing which I find too sweet. I scrape it off and only eat the cake. Just thought I’d share that lol! 

@outofcredit Your post made me think of how much icing I’d be scraping off! 😊 Hope everyone had a wonderful Bday! 

Message 47 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

Up late getting ready to pay all those 1st of the month bills for us and biz.   Easter bunny got DW basket with goodies and ordered her new purse and I got a smaller basket with the sugar free (border line type 2) but no mossberg in my basket.  I think there will be rabbit stew if it does not get ordred by him on Monday . The purse may have to go back. (lol)     Got to get ready for Easter Services in the AM. 

Message 48 of 3,471
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Checking in for April!Heart

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 49 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Meatster MFs. 🥓🍖🌭🍔🥩🐣🥚🥚🥚🥚🍽☕️🍵🌯🌮

Message 50 of 3,471
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.