Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - April 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - April 2018

@Anonymouswrote:

Here is something weird about myself......I love a good moist cake, but because I don’t have a sweet tooth, I don’t like the icing which I find too sweet. I scrape it off and only eat the cake. Just thought I’d share that lol! 

@outofcredit Your post made me think of how much icing I’d be scraping off! 😊 Hope everyone had a wonderful Bday! 

JAG, we need to make more friends who like icing and sweets in general.  I love to bake, but not a fan of sweets (which is a good thing since I'm predisposed to diabetes, LOL).

Message 51 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Happy Meatster MFs. 🥓🍖🌭🍔🥩🐣🥚🥚🥚🥚🍽☕️🍵🌯🌮

Woo-hoo!

Message 52 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

wompwompwompwomp

Message 53 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wishing us all a fabulous April! Three more months and I celebrate my one year anniversary here in the forums.  Again, THANK YOU ALL!

Redeemed my 3B report today, and the thirteen (13) inquiries should keep me here planted in the garden:

• 5 BofA for growing  the 2 cards
  • 3 Cap1 Platinum (LOL)
  • 1 AMEX (WUT, I know)
  • 1 Chase (before I met you MFs)
  • 1 Disco
  • 2 Mortgage ReFi-related HPs

Eeeek! Must behave.

Good night, wonderful peeps.  You gals and guys truly are the best.

Message 54 of 3,471
nrm
Frequent Contributor

Happy April's Fool everyone!
Message 55 of 3,471
awg420
Regular Contributor

Happy April everyone!

I paid off all my cards last thursday bringing my total util down from 92% (crazy I know) to 0%. Excited to see my score soar as each reports to the CRAs. Smiley Happy

Message 56 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just Gorilla Taped all of my CC together and told my boyfirend to hide them all.  Here is a great start to boosting my scores!

Yay!

Message 57 of 3,471
A1Credit
Established Contributor

@awg420wrote:

Happy April everyone!

I paid off all my cards last thursday bringing my total util down from 92% (crazy I know) to 0%. Excited to see my score soar as each reports to the CRAs. Smiley Happy

The consensus on this board is you should let a small balance report on one of your cards while the remaining cards report 0. This will maximize your points. AZEO method. 

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 58 of 3,471
A1Credit
Established Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Here is something weird about myself......I love a good moist cake, but because I don’t have a sweet tooth, I don’t like the icing which I find too sweet. I scrape it off and only eat the cake. Just thought I’d share that lol! 

@outofcredit Your post made me think of how much icing I’d be scraping off! 😊 Hope everyone had a wonderful Bday! 

I’m the same way. I can just eat cake, no icing and be satisfied. Sometimes the icing is too sweet. 

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 59 of 3,471
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy Checking in for April!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 60 of 3,471
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.