Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - April 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - April 2018

happy easter!

also april is my birthday month so hopefully that works out well towards buying the house.. hint hint rich uncle! LOL!
Message 61 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m getting ready to head out. Who wants a McGriddle?

Message 62 of 3,471
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

I’m hoping this isn’t an April Fool’s joke. Card 2 has reported as $0 balance and my overall utilization has dropped to 14%. EX has gone up to 761. 😮😮😮😮😮😮

I also explained AZEO concept to DH this weekend. I decided to make him an AU on the QS since he does some traveling during the spring and he doesn’t have a CC for an emergency. He knows I’m going to hook up his bank account and pay it off weekly. 

Have a great Easter 🐣 

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 63 of 3,471
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Cmon guys, its not even 8am and you got me back reading 7 pagesSmiley Happy Wow, HAPPY EASTERSmiley Happy

OK lets do this......Wonder who made 1st post????
Message 64 of 3,471
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@iheartwingswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

I’m not a seedling this month! Yay!

No, you're not, but I AM!!!!!

Starting my clock over today. Smiley Happy 

LOLWUT!!??!!!

Message 65 of 3,471
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

I’m not a seedling this month! Yay!

She shoots she scoresss!!!!!! 1st postSmiley Happy. Another seedling in the windSmiley Wink

Message 66 of 3,471
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Just check CCT

My life is now complete

EX:789

EQ788

TU:791

DanggggggggSmiley Wink

Message 67 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy April. Happy Easter. I can’t believe we are in the 4th month of the year already. I hope this month is the month that all of our dreams and wishes come true.
Message 68 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning all!  I tried to stay up to be one of the first posters and just couldnt make it.  Smiley Tongue

Credit news:

TU which went down a pt last week went back up 3 pts so I have a net gain of 2.  Yah!

Still waiting for my new auto loan from Feb to post - expecting a small score drop from that

Main push this year is to pay down balances as I crept up to 16% cranberry which, given my CL limits, is way too much.  Lowering this will bump my score slightly; I think I am kind of topped out until my old baddies (almost 5 yrs old now) drop off in late 2020. 

Personal news: 

I am up but DH and DS are still sound asleep.  Hid DS basket in the middle of the pot rack - hopefully it being in 'plain' sight makes it a little tougher to find.

Got a raise this year which was more than the COLA increase so I have that extra to help with lowering debt.

I head out for a 3 day work trip tomorrow afternoon so this week will be a little crazy.

Edited: OCD issues

Message 69 of 3,471
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Good morning!
In credit news, scores went up a bit, EX 733, TU 730, EQ 729.
I decided last month that AZEO was too high maintenance for me, so two cards reported and the world did not end.
Message 70 of 3,471
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.