Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - April 2018

tag
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2018

Good morning boys and girls.  Happy Easter, Happy Sunday, Happy Passover, Happy How the heck is it snowing on Easter? #False Spring.

Ran all six Fico 8 scores this morning... as predicted, I lost 15-20 points across the board, but DW gained every one of those and more.  Smiley Happy

She and I both have a little misbehaving to do this month, but then I'll settle down for a while and possibly a Gold spade.  Her plans are still at an if/than crossroads and we'll have a more definite plan for her in a week or so.

So far, we've paid off one auto loan and four credit cards in 2018 and I fully intend to pay off SOMETHING every month this year.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 71 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

So my last app was for <redacted> on 3/16. Approved] With my Nov-Mar 2017 App Spree--my TU and EX have dropped nearly 50pts. How long will I have to garden to get my scores back up. EQ has held strong, for some reason-freezing it and Innovis report simultaneously.
I've accumalated 12 CC and Store Cards combined. Surprised that its actually that many.

TU [F8 633] 18%UTI 18 INQ.
1.9yrs AAOA 1 Baddie /2012 Ch7
EQ [F8 699] 17%UTI. 23 INQ.
2.11yrs AAOA 0 baddies
EX [F8 638] 21%UTI. 11 INQ.
11.9yrs. AAOA 1 Baddie 2012/Ch7

Mod note:  Remember the Garden Club rules!   --UB  Smiley Wink

Message 72 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all!

Been a reader for much of my rebuild starting in 2015 (wish I had seen then, a lot of the things I've been reading recently). First time poster last month. I'll get my bronze spade on the 18th. Plan on staying in the garden indefinitely. The next pulls I have coming up should be either an auto loan refinance or *fingers crossed* my first mortgage. I'm a ways off from that financially though.

My sister came to me asking for help with her rebuild last month so I'll have something to keep me entertained. She's got a long road ahead of her (Fakos @ 472) but with the help of the boards here, I'm sure we'll be able to formulate her a good plan.

Thanks for vast resources, knowledge and experience!

Message 73 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Easter garden peeps!

I logged in this morning and found I received huge CLIs on all my cards!

(April Fool!)

Message 74 of 3,471
bluntco
Valued Contributor

Happy Easter... can't wait to see the GDD later today! Ham is already in the oven.
I bought an 8 pack of gourmet cupcakes for sons bday Friday. There is 2 lemon, 2 strawberry, 2 coconut(bleh) those 2 are earmarked for DD to take home, 2 cream cheese... the icing is about 3 inches high...lol
I'm the buttercream frosting gremlin...yummmmmmy , I think frosting is one of my fave foods, but only buttercream...do not put whipped cream on anything for me...yuck!. So my BF ate the cake and i ate the frosting on a strawberry one. I have a horrible sweet tooth..sigh
One of my fave snacks is Graham crackers with canned cherry frosting, then frozen. I used to make them for my kids when they were little and they called them mommy cookies. Hmmmm..is Walmart open today? 🐷🐷🐷🐷
My EX updated for April, no score change but I dropped 7 Inq. And AZEO makes no diff for me right now, score was the same with 2 as it was for 1. Plus I'm not in the market to be pulling any shenanigans anyway, nothing interests me. I'm good.
Message 75 of 3,471
bluntco
Valued Contributor

@bikbilt... I see you have an AVs card...go AVs!!!
Message 76 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bluntcowrote:
@Anonymous... I see you have an AVs card...go AVs!!!

I'm a huge fan and season ticket holder. Hoping we can pull of a post season run! Just wish that card would give me a great cash back rate on the tickets haha.

Message 77 of 3,471
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Headed to whole foods.

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 78 of 3,471
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Today's garden brought to you by:

download.jpg

(Don't forget you need vinegar.)

Message 79 of 3,471
SarahJo
Established Contributor

Back to my spade safe and sound...TU went up 24 points last month!  Noooo apping the future, it's Spring and this garden is-a-gonna-grow!  Happy Easter everyone!!!!!

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 80 of 3,471
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.