tag
SarahJo
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2018

@kilroy8wrote:

Today's garden brought to you by:

download.jpg

(Don't forget you need vinegar.)

I have to admit...I didn't do eggs with the kids this year.  Now nearly 13 and 8 they never even asked...bad Mommy, I'm sure they'll be on "Hoarders" or "My 600 Pound Life" rehashing this someday :-( haha

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 81 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SarahJowrote:

@kilroy8wrote:

Today's garden brought to you by:

download.jpg

(Don't forget you need vinegar.)

I have to admit...I didn't do eggs with the kids this year.  Now nearly 13 and 8 they never even asked...bad Mommy, I'm sure they'll be on "Hoarders" or "My 600 Pound Life" rehashing this someday :-( haha

😂😂  or Intervention... but maybe theyll get their own reality show on TLC then you'll be rich and you wont care!

dont worry i ALWAYS hated coloring eggs even as a kid!

Message 82 of 3,471
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

@simplynoirwrote:

Happy April all! Don't get bamboozled by any April Fool's Day shenanigans. Smiley LOL

27 TR?  😎

Message 83 of 3,471
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Happy Easter and April Fools day MFer's. Been busy with the house construction/remodel so have not been on a lot. Finished putting spend on my PenFed Amex for the bonus, now back to using my regular cards. Scores seem either up or down depending where I look. Been off for a while and now I still notice a lot of snotty/snooty posters, are the millennial's joining?Smiley Wink (JK!) Well please don't APP or the Easter Bunny will eat all your Cadbury eggs while you are not looking!!  ENJOY!

Message 84 of 3,471
outofcredit
Established Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Here is something weird about myself......I love a good moist cake, but because I don’t have a sweet tooth, I don’t like the icing which I find too sweet. I scrape it off and only eat the cake. Just thought I’d share that lol! 

@outofcredit Your post made me think of how much icing I’d be scraping off! 😊 Hope everyone had a wonderful Bday! 

Yesssss!  My youngest grandson only eats the icing so all of us scrapers pass the buttercream icing on to him. At the last gatherings on the 22nd and 27th, even he abandoned the icing.

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 85 of 3,471
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Speaking of April Fool's...Redbox got me first this morning. Opened an email from them announcing their new free "walk up theater" promotion.  Not thinking about the date and only focusing on the word "free", I clicked the "learn more" box only to be greeted by a big April Fool's banner. I should have known better looking at the pic with people huddled in blankets in lawn chairs surrounding a Redbox kiosk...lol!! No matter how old we get, some marketing person can find our trigger and make us click the box. First one is on me, nobody else better be up to pranks today!

Message 86 of 3,471
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Can't believe March Madness is almost over.  Can't wait to see the Lady Irish take the court!! The game against UConn was one of  the best I've seen, men or women!

Message 87 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guysssss!!!! It’s only noon and there are already 9 pages!! I just finished getting caught up with March!!

but no new credit news. Still waiting for those friggin’ student loan to post.. like, I paid it, give me that instant gratification!! I’m a millennial, and demand it!

Plus, need my 3 cards I got in feb-mar to post. 

Hoping that April is the month I hit 700 across the board! 🤞🤞🤞

Message 88 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello from SEA-TAC. 🛫
Message 89 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just updated my sig with my new gardening goal. Smiley Happy

Message 90 of 3,471
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.