Garden Club - April 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - April 2018

@Anonymous wrote:

Update on my GOT S3 experience in one word: NASTY

The torture scenes are stomach turning 🤢

Im missing half the episodes bc I have to turn away. UGH! 

OK, I'll re-watch S4 with you.

Message 2321 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

😂 What about S3? I still have 4.5 episodes left. I will wait for you bc I’m a good MF friend 😊

Message 2322 of 3,471
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

😂 What about S3? I still have 4.5 episodes left. I will wait for you bc I’m a good MF friend 😊

The loyalty being shown here. Smiley LOL

Message 2323 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

Beep...Beep I need to park so many cars here... Smiley LOL PiZza & Beer on tables , 3 pool tables were just set up @shoegirl bring your pool stick. Smiley Wink

Message 2324 of 3,471
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

Now I’m scared!

Was pre-approved last week. Went looking at a property last night only to drive to another one and put an offer on it. It dawns on me as I’m laying down to sleep, “crud it doesn’t have a pantry in the kitchen. I need to add a patio cover onto the back.” Etc etc. A house is a house until you make it a home (my reassuring mantra). 

Oh crud, did I just lost my spade, too? 🤦‍♀️ 

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 2325 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SomewhereIn505 wrote:

Now I’m scared!

Was pre-approved last week. Went looking at a property last night only to drive to another one and put an offer on it. It dawns on me as I’m laying down to sleep, “crud it doesn’t have a pantry in the kitchen. I need to add a patio cover onto the back.” Etc etc. A house is a house until you make it a home (my reassuring mantra). 

Oh crud, did I just lost my spade, too? 🤦‍♀️ 

congrats!

Message 2326 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings
~Nothing new to report
~I LOVE Got
Now back to your regular scheduled program
Message 2327 of 3,471
minski
Established Contributor

@iheartwings wrote:

@minski wrote:

Two days ago I hit 6 months. Was planning on staying longer but planning an impromptu cruise and haven't quite budgeted enough dollars to cover it so might be tripping out of the garden sooner than later.... 

That's a bummer. I hope you can wrangle it so you don't have to take a break out the garden.

But, if you did, we'll welcome you back with open arms. Smiley Happy 

Thanks. I actually didn't need to break out of the garden since I have a few cards with promo 0% APR including Blispay (and my tax return coming in hopefully soon?) but I was thinking about chasing new card bonuses. Smiley Very Happy

In the end, I decided against a new card so I'm still in the garden although I thought VERY HARD about applying for AmEx. If I can't decide when given a choice, I end up choosing NONE OF THE ABOVE which is what happened this time. Maybe next time. 

So, I didn't think I'd ever really use this quarter's categories for Chase (Paypal?) BUT ironically am almost maxed out instead now that I've paid for cruise and flight via Paypal. I NEVER max a category spend. Smiley LOL 

Message 2328 of 3,471
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Happy Tuesday MFer's, construction continues, SHIP LAP it is, thanks Joanna!!  Credit scores are all over the place, not even paying attention anymore, they seem like politics, everyone has a different spin....Good news got a $400 CLI on target store card, nice, upgrade from AMEX to BCP for free for one year and the SPG announcement did not hurt me as much as I thought, since I have the Business SPG seems I will get 4 points per dollar on quite a few things so the devaluation of trading 3 points to 1 mile with transfer airlines is not that big a hit to me. Carry on and don't app or your Tax refund will be delayed......ENJOY!

Message 2329 of 3,471
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Only 5 days until Season 2 Westworld

If Amex managed the Delos properties, Id max out that card so fast

Happy Tuesday

"These violent delights have violent ends"

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 2330 of 3,471
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.