Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - April 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - April 2018

No new apps or hp on my credit reports! Hopefully this isn’t an April fools joke on myself lol jk.........

Message 91 of 3,471
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Guysssss!!!! It’s only noon and there are already 9 pages!! I just finished getting caught up with March!!

but no new credit news. Still waiting for those friggin’ student loan to post.. like, I paid it, give me that instant gratification!! I’m a millennial, and demand it!

Plus, need my 3 cards I got in feb-mar to post. 

Hoping that April is the month I hit 700 across the board! 🤞🤞🤞

LOL You made my day!!!  ENJOY and they BETTER post or else I'll get on them!!!!!!

Message 92 of 3,471
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Sometimes, the side effects are the best part!  Smiley Happy

DWs cranberry is still in the low 40s... but she has half a dozen or so individual accounts reporting over 70% cranberry so I'm using her newest addition for balance transfers which will make sure that she has NO account reporting over 70% by roughly 01 May.  (...and of course, saving actual dollars by way of paying zero percent interest for 18 months.)

... in the process, the balance transfers will take care of more than $1,000 in minimum payments that we no longer have to make during the month of April.  Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 93 of 3,471
A1Credit
Established Contributor

I did it!  I finally figured out how to put cards in my siggy.  Thank you guys!  I don't like my express card though and I couldn't find the accurate QS2 card from Capital One...oh well.

Feeling proud!

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 94 of 3,471
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

EQ IS CLEAN

This morning my final baddie on EQ aged off my report and my score went from

722 --------> 806 !!!!

In order to get the EQ score, I logged onto Experian.com to check their price for a single bureau pull. I was given a welcome offer for FREE 30 day trial which included a free 3B report.  Everything looked great except .......

Something has me cocerned .... it shows my TU going from 809 -----> 833

To be honest, I dont see a reason for a +24 point pickup.  At best, maybe a point or 2.  Maybe I got rebucketed?  Or this is an error? All my free FAKO TU scores only went up a couple points. If I got rebucketed for FICO, would FAKO likewise see a jump?  On 4/5 my CCT 3b is due and my myFICO 3b refresh is on the 10th Ill see then.

Tomorrow Im gonna call EX and try for EE on last baddie. If I dont get it tomorrow, Ill have to wait til the 17th. 

I am now being blinded by the light at the end of this rebuild tunnel

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 95 of 3,471
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@A1Creditwrote:

I did it!  I finally figured out how to put cards in my siggy.  Thank you guys!  I don't like my express card though and I couldn't find the accurate QS2 card from Capital One...oh well.

Feeling proud!

Too many store cards still left in my wallet to try this.  Maybe by the end of the year

<applauds>

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 96 of 3,471
A1Credit
Established Contributor

@Meanmchinewrote:

@A1Creditwrote:

Feeling proud!

Too many store cards still left in my wallet to try this.  Maybe by the end of the year

<applauds>

LOL Thanks Meanmchine!  I want to change my cards to the order in which I received them but after all this work on just getting them entered, I'll save that project for another day.

@Anonymous on @kilroy8 to share his Cap One QS image address. LOL

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 97 of 3,471
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Easter Everyone.     I have been rehired as CEO of GateJumpers INC.  I thought it might have been an april fools on me, but it actually happened.  Link below if you wanted to see why i'm back at square one. 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Double-Amex-Approval-WOW/m-p/5209336#M533487 

Message 98 of 3,471
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@UncleBwrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

My goal is to not do anymore dirty apping 😳 I will be clean 5-2019 😊

It will be here before you know it!  Smiley Wink

Not to encourage applying for anything, but there's nothing like the feeling of going for a new product with a completely clean credit report for the first time in years (it was 16 years in my case).  It makes the wait all the more worth it!  Smiley Very Happy

That’s the same month and year my reports will be clean too. ☺️ I’m hoping to get a new car at that time or a mortgage. I have 3 goal cards for when the reports are clean too.

Message 99 of 3,471
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@A1Creditwrote:

@Meanmchinewrote:

@A1Creditwrote:

Feeling proud!

<applauds>

LOL Thanks Meanmchine!  I want to change my cards to the order in which I received them but after all this work on just getting them entered, I'll save that project for another day.

@Anonymous on @kilroy8 to share his Cap One QS image address. LOL

https://imgur.com/sMqRVQc

Message 100 of 3,471
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.