Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - August 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - August 2017

Hello, myFiCO family! Excited for the September Garden! Woo-hoo!

My AMEX BCE's 61st day is coming up, but my scores haven't gone back up from the July new accounts.

I'll be patient and will wait until my scores improve again before I go for the CLI.

AMEX PLAT $5K requirement met, and statement PIF already.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day and looking forward to September!
Message 621 of 625
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats tcbofade on trimming the billsSmiley Happy.

Seriously, if you can get into Navy, i highly recommend it. They really can help improve ones profile and just are fantastic CU. If you can get in, ill be sure to put on my shades on that day as i havent seen or heard nuffin over in the southeast garden corner where the electricity has been acting upSmiley Wink

There's a branch about 15 miles north of my home.  I'm in Leavenworth, KS several times a month for work, and I imagine that I'll just take a long lunch break one day in October and go say Hello.

With the tax lien gone from my TU, my FICO 08 should be 660 plus methinks... we shall see.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 622 of 625
driftless
Valued Contributor

Hey, where is the September garden?  It is usually pages long when I check in.  Smiley Tongue

CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 623 of 625
elim
Senior Contributor

@driftless wrote:

Hey, where is the September garden?  It is usually pages long when I check in.  Smiley Tongue

Everyone must have party'd a bit hard last night. I'm closing in on 9 months clean too, mwahahahaaa   :]

Message 624 of 625
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Gooooood Morning Everyone. 

Message 625 of 625
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.