Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2017

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2017

I hate when they schedule building maintenance and don't tell me! Now I can't blast my awesome music!! Boo!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 71 of 4,148
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I'm not ashamed to say I totally eyeball-up everyone's credit card pictures in their siggy's - I like finding cards I've never heard of!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 72 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the open enrollment sign-up, Sasha!

When I was younger, my then boss said that the best way to find your next job is when you are employed! Has proven to be true!

Message 73 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on the open enrollment sign-up, Sasha!

When I was younger, my then boss said that the best way to find your next job is when you are employed! Has proven to be true!

lol thanks..how do you look for a job when you have a job? waste all your vacation days doing interviews? the one and only time ive looked for a job when i had a job was wayyy back when i worked at a pizza place and of course i had actual "days" off so no problem.. since then ive only ever looked for a job twice and both times i was laid off.. my last job before this i was at 10 years and the lay off was a shock.. thought i was gonna be there forever :-(

Message 74 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

I forgot to add that one inquiry (Synchrony/Amazon) will stop affecting my credit scores as of the end of last month since it's been a year since I applied, and that my oldest inquiry (Capital One secured) will drop off entirely at the end of the month.

Message 75 of 4,148
bluntco
Valued Contributor

@adkins... I do that too... I'm trying to make my raunbow without actually getting a rainbow card 🤣
Message 76 of 4,148
bluntco
Valued Contributor

@SASHA....put in the applications now, worry about the interviews later.
Message 77 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bluntco wrote:
@Anonymous....put in the applications now, worry about the interviews later.

hmm ok thanks! 

Message 78 of 4,148
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

And I lost my 8 TransUnion points when the Target red card posted at $296/$500. My payment posted after they finally pushed it to the CRAs. That's so annoying!! Eh, I'll get them back next month, when the card is back at $0/$500.

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 79 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

HAPPY DECEMBER EVERYONE! It's my favorite month of the year, it's such a great holiday month with family but more improtantly it's my birthday month. The month of my birth should be celebrated by all Smiley Happy I still remain firmly planted in this garden of credit nothingness. 

Message 80 of 4,148
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.