Another day , another 2 dollarsSmiley Wink

My whine for the day, im another year olderSmiley Sad

Happy Birthday, AJC! Smiley Happy  Thanks BellaSmiley Happy

Message 1011 of 4,148
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2017

@Anonymous wrote:

Never had a White Castle. We have Krystal. Culver’s is getting ready to open a location here in Melbourne. 

Hey Jim Carey, i thought you were in Florida not Australia!!

Message 1012 of 4,148
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I've never had a bad White Castle experience in any of the 5 boroughs.  This thread is killing me with all of the food options unavailable to me.  Now I'm craving In-n-Out Burger and there certainly aren't any of those out here. 

I chill at White Castle cause it's the best...

I can always make 'em smile from White Castle to the Nile...

We got determination, bass and highs, White Castle fries only come in one size...

Hmmm did I miss any? [Leaves to find that record.]

Whats all this talk about Donkeys, i dont see no ShrekSmiley Wink

Message 1013 of 4,148
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@shoegal wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wappy Whine Wednesday WeverybodySmiley Happy

Another day , another 2 dollarsSmiley Wink

My whine for the day, im another year olderSmiley Sad

I read that Wine Wednesday. 😂🤣 Happy Birthday!! Another December baby, awesome. I hope you had a nice birthday. 🎂

Hi Shoegal! Thank you and big bday to you as well. I believe you were before me. We're Christmas buddiesSmiley Happy *trademarked by FicoFam17Smiley Wink

Message 1014 of 4,148
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

@fdrfan54 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Never had a White Castle. We have Krystal. Culver’s is getting ready to open a location here in Melbourne. 

Culver's is da bomb. If I see one and I'm hungry - it's on.

I’ll let you know about the cheese curds after I try them. This is a weird market for them to be in. 

Culvers is a Wisconsin export.  There is one in just about every town around here.  (well towns over 2000 people anyway)

Butter burgers sound great. 

Better than Butter's bottom b**chSmiley Wink

Message 1015 of 4,148
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I've heard of Culvers. Wish I could try it. Smiley Happy

We do have an Arby's in town.

We don't do fast food too much anymore since I am gluten intolerant. But my fave is In N Out Burger. Protein style. And Carls Jr (aka Hardees) because they'll put any sandwich in a lettuce wrap. Smiley Tongue

West Coast. Lots of good mexican food, the smaller restaurants with enough business to churn product regularly. Haven't had mexican food as good since then. Good Pho places, too.

Age ol  question,  do they just call Mexican food in Mexico food? Smiley Wink

Message 1016 of 4,148
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I've never had a bad White Castle experience in any of the 5 boroughs.

<snipped>

I chill at White Castle cause it's the best...

I can always make 'em smile from White Castle to the Nile...

We got determination, bass and highs, White Castle fries only come in one size...

Hmmm did I miss any? [Leaves to find that record.]

I knew I was probably missing a few from that album:

Got the ladies of the 80s from here to White Castle...

We went to White Castle and got thrown out...

Any record that name drops White Castle in no less than 5 songs is A-OK in my book.

Message 1017 of 4,148
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous wrote:

my BF is a mechanic.. he'll do the oil change for ya! LOL :-)

One of my "dating rules" my dad raised me with was never date a gal who had her own car but couldn't change her oil or change a flat tire.  I didn't listen to him ONE TIME and married a gal who refused to get her hands dirty.  That was an expensive lesson to NEVER VIOLATE THE RULES.

Changing oil is probably easier than changing a vacuum filter band, actually.  Except in some weird cars -- back in the 90s I had Thunderbird V8 and that oil filter was truly impossible to get to myself.  I needed friends, neighbors, enemies, 6 mechanics and 3 NASA engineers to change it.  Think even Al Gore once came to help out in his private jet...

ha! i can't change a tire but i once had a car that leaked oil so i actually do know how to check and put my own oil in! of course now i drive a brand new car that only needs oil every 7000 miles but still.. LOL

Lol as someone who constantly drives 200,000+ mile piles of junk and is usually broke I've kinda become a crappy backyard google mechanic haha, both places I stay don't allow people to change their oil there so I have yet to foray into that (I'd love to try it some day though, it's so satisfying being able to do stuff yourself - plus it's great at least knowing the basic inner workings of cars so that you don't get ripped off by mechanics, since a lot of the more predatory ones out there love to try and overcharge women and other people they think are clueless), but I've done tires (just changing flats though, not balancing or anything) spark plugs relays air filters lights etc (y'know, easy access simple stuff - lol I just had to change the fuse for the lighter outlet yesterday actually), if you can change your oil you could totally save a ton of money in the long run replacing other even easier maintenance type things that most places overcharge you for (i.e. cabin and engine air filters lol)

..although I guess I've never had a new car and I sorta get the impression even the simple stuff is at least a little more complicated than it is on older cars - then again I could be totally wrong on that one lol

And before the day is done HAPPY BIRFDAY AJC!!! Heart you may be a self proclaimed grinch but we all know you're secretly a loveable sweetie pie Smiley Happy I hope your birthday wasn't super depressing (as they tend to become the older you get lol, I've been learning that firsthand recently) anyway think of it as getting closer to being a silver fox Cat Very Happy and know that you're awesome and I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say we're sending you dat love Heart may your garden never wilt

Haha, thanks Kitty, you made me  PURRRRRRRSmiley Wink

Message 1018 of 4,148
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats @Anonymous! About 5 more weeks until I get my first one since finding this place and I can officially turn my recycling bin over to someone else.

Hopefully it won’t be me. 

I would say think of it as a promotion, but it looks like I may need to hand it over to @Anonymous

Smiley Wink lol, good ol Jago, gonna be every bin begins with JSmiley Happy

Message 1019 of 4,148
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The Mexican food here is so so.  But the Puerto Rican and Cuban food is amazing!   

TOSTONESSmiley Happy

Message 1020 of 4,148
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.