Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - December 2017

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - December 2017

Whew, took me all morning to catch up lol.  ABCD, AWESOME pic lol. Bella congrats on your silver DavidSmiley Wink

Got paid today and though not much, got an extra $200 , kinda bonus, so i Amazon smashed and baught my baby chainsawSmiley Wink  lol, this pif has me paranoidSmiley Wink

Message 1031 of 4,148
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Still waiting on the delete from TransUnion. Everything else is quiet. Friday is pay day and everything that's due is set to be paid. Once it's all said (groceries bought, etc)  & done there will be like $10 left. Meh. I'm keeping my eyes on the long game. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1032 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@kilroy8 wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

The chicken place had a very public spat with us Bostonians a while back. Won't go into details because TOS.  They just opened a location literally one building outside of the city and the drive-thru line is insanity when I drive by.

They mix their business with religion and politics all the time. They have never and will never get a dime from me. Arby's has a great chicken sandwich anyway.  ARBY'S THEY HAVE THE MEATSSmiley Happy  

Their crispy chicken sandwich is my personal pick! Arby’s is two hours away from here.

Message 1033 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Hardees used to have a Philly cheese steak thick burger.. Can you say heart attack on a bun

HEART ATTACK ON A BUN!!!!

Called 911 Special 🤣.

Message 1034 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Birthday, @AJC!

I now have an excuse to eat cake!
Message 1035 of 4,148
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

And the forum layout changed again. The font is a little darker and thicker on my mobile, which is much easier to read!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1036 of 4,148
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thank you SleeplessSmiley Happy. I think the admins haunt Adkins dreams, or phone , while she sleeps.Ahhhhhh Cindy Fico is not a bot.....ahhhhhh...or is SHE? Smiley Wink
Message 1037 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cindy is a bot? And I thought we were BFFs!
Message 1038 of 4,148
Anonymous
Not applicable

I almost fell in an app trap last night.....no worries, my garden ninjas saved the day 😂. 

Message 1039 of 4,148
bluntco
Valued Contributor

I love me an Arbys beef n cheddar with extra sweet sauce on the onion bun. If it kills me, at least I'm happy!

Can a credit card company call your mother? Freaking Comenity just called me for my daughter and her late accounts. My phone number is not attached to her accounts, nor am I.
She wanted to leave a phone number, I told her no thanks. I guess they also called my sons phone, the one in the hospital! (He's better today btw)

@adkins... I'd say having $10 extra is successful! Better then dipping in other places to make the ends meet. That's my least fave thing to have to do! I'll say congrats !
Message 1040 of 4,148
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.