Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2018

tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018

wrote:

Time to play some Shirley Bassey diamonds are forever, just earned my diamond!

I don't think I have that type of willpower anymore. I went 3+ years without any but now can't go back lol.

Message 11 of 2,597
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Wow, Diamond. Congrats and well

done!!!

@simplynoir I’ve mentioned it before, but all of my credit cards (open and closed) were opened in spurts. I think there was a 6 year period where I opened Chase Freedom, Home Depot and Amazon - and that’s it. Contrast that with the past 2 years and change since I discovered this place. LOL

Message 12 of 2,597
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous K-i-B wrote:

Wow, Diamond. Congrats and well

done!!!

@simplynoir  I’ve mentioned it before, but all of my credit cards (open and closed) were opened in spurts. I think there was a 6 year period where I opened Chase Freedom, Home Depot and Amazon - and that’s it. Contrast that with the past 2 years and change since I discovered this place. LOL

My Biz Plat, QS, BCE and Walmart/SC cards were enough for me once upon a time.....

Message 13 of 2,597
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Sweet! Cindy just gave me my promotion, demotion, and repromotion!!!

I’m officially a Senior (Contributor). Where do I go to apply for the myFICO AARP card? Oh right, no app talk. Smiley Tongue

Message 14 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

Time to play some Shirley Bassey diamonds are forever, just earned my diamond!

So awesome! 

Speaking of diamonds 😳......... I’ve officially completed my purse collection AND I actually gave away 5 of them, so I’m down to a respectable number 😌.

So, I need a new focus this year, and diamonds will work just fine! 

smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 15 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check it out, MF!  Bronze Spade!

Thanks again for the support!  You guys and gals are THE BEST.

This old lady is going to bed early (10PM).  Nigh-night!

Message 16 of 2,597
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Sweet! Cindy just gave me my promotion, demotion, and repromotion!!!

I’m officially a Senior (Contributor). Where do I go to apply for the myFICO AARP card? Oh right, no app talk. Smiley Tongue

Oh no... that was supposed to be fixed.  Smiley Sad  Did you get three PMs for your rank change?

Message 17 of 2,597
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Just two. First the promotion then the demotion. But the rank shows so I counted that as repromotion.

Message 18 of 2,597
UncleB
Credit Mentor

wrote:

Just two. First the promotion then the demotion. But the rank shows so I counted that as repromotion.

Well rats.  Smiley Frustrated

Thanks for the heads up... I'll pass the word along.  Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well we completed another month.  In about 2 weeks DW will have gone 1 year and no apps. I think I am in the 7 to 8 month range I will have to check.  We are saving ourselves for a Navy Jeep loan.  Some time this year? 

Message 20 of 2,597
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.