Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - February 2018

Haha, KiB, I also got the promotion/demotion/repromotion to Senior Contributor in the last week or so!

February, going to pull my 3B shortly to see what's what.  CreditKarma scores went up today which of course means nothing, but I'm hopeful for some FICO boost today as well.

Edit: Whoa, my signature line tells me I made it 90 days in the garden!  Going to have to update my spade.

Message 31 of 2,597
Hotcoals91
Regular Contributor

Happy February everyone! Im so excited that half of my transunion inquiries (10 out of 20) are turning 2 and falling off this month. I didnt have a credit score yet, went car loan shopping since i didnt know better and eventually had my dad cosign in early march.
Message 32 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did my free daily 1B at CCT and EX went 710->712, which I believe is a record high for me.  Also checked the pixie dust simulator and it now says 787 by end of 2018 (was showing 785 in January) so that's heartening, too.

I still think I can get to 800 this year.  I'll get a few of us garden thugs to roll up on the simulator neighborhood with some spades and trowels and shovels and we can beat them until they give us what we want.

Message 33 of 2,597
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Most Awesome and Excellent Mods, may I ask you to restore my seedling.  I took a planned and necessary trip out of the garden.  

Message 34 of 2,597
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Good Morning Everyone. 

Message 35 of 2,597
marypoppins70
New Contributor

Happy February everyone! Got a nice bump up in all three scores the end of January (740 Eq, 696 TU, 740 Exp) and I'm coming up on the 1 year anniversary of the start of my year-long app and CLI spree!

Message 36 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Counting down the days until Sunday... 🦅

Message 37 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

Counting down the days until Sunday... 🦅

👎🏻

Message 38 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 39 of 2,597
Jimp2323
Regular Contributor

Checking in.  New month, but I still have a week to go before I upgrade my plant. 

On another note my rebuild turns a year old this month and my scores are all up between 100 and 120 points since last Feb.  Would like to do the same this year.

Message 40 of 2,597
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.