Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - February 2018

wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

All 3 of my BT's went thru last night (first BT's ever)  so excited, then i remembered i still have to pay them Smiley Happy

That really is the worst part.  Second worst is a temporary score boost that gets yanked away.  Seeing my Experian score in the 750s for a few days last month was heartwarming, then the $40k or so that I shuffled reported again.  Smiley Sad

Someday..   but for now, i didnt really have that happen since mine are still much lower.  When my EE's go thru, then i might see some progress on score, but its been stale for months since i started rebuilding. 

Message 51 of 2,597
Remedios
Credit Mentor

No apps for me since November 1st...will be  silver next month 

In other news, I'll be turning 40 this month. I've decided to turn my perimenopausal decade into puberty 2.0, so I had cheetos and sprite for breakfast (i hate both, but a good rebellion is a good rebellion). Also, I'm gonna start saving for some high quality mom jeans and slippers. 

I'll have to read up on how to properly have a midlife crisis

Message 52 of 2,597
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

wrote:

Sweet! Cindy just gave me my promotion, demotion, and repromotion!!!

I’m officially a Senior (Contributor). Where do I go to apply for the myFICO AARP card? Oh right, no app talk. Smiley Tongue

Awesome job KSmiley Happy Here in the garden  no one is old, just age challengedSmiley Wink

Message 53 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

No apps for me since November 1st...will be  silver next month 

In other news, I'll be turning 40 this month. I've decided to turn my perimenopausal decade into puberty 2.0, so I had cheetos and sprite for breakfast (i hate both, but a good rebellion is a good rebellion). Also, I'm gonna start saving for some high quality mom jeans and slippers. 

I'll have to read up on how to properly have a midlife crisis

hahaha!! ill be 38 in april.. ahhh!! BF just turned 29 in january.. hehe.. thats what you need too!  and a flashy car!

Message 54 of 2,597
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

wrote:

Check it out, MF!  Bronze Spade!

Thanks again for the support!  You guys and gals are THE BEST.

This old lady is going to bed early (10PM).  Nigh-night!

Super job Sleepy sleeplessSmiley Happy. I got hit up UB for a special color i just earnedSmiley Happy

Message 55 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

Most Awesome and Excellent Mods, may I ask you to restore my seedling.  I took a planned and necessary trip out of the garden.  

I’m neither awesome or excellent but I have restored your seedling

Message 56 of 2,597
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous your FICO 09 score is just barely lower (7 points) than mine, so don't be heartbroken.  You'll get there.  Remember, credit is a marathon not a sprint, and you have a bunch of new accounts deflating your FICO 08 scores.  Give it time.

Edit: Also hi @Anonymous!  I haven't been departing the garden too much lately so seeing you in here is like running into an old friend I haven't seen in a while!

Message 57 of 2,597
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

wrote:

Most Awesome and Excellent Mods, may I ask you to restore my seedling.  I took a planned and necessary trip out of the garden.  

Fly high baby, fly highSmiley Happy

Message 58 of 2,597
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

I’m neither awesome or excellent but I have restored your seedling

Bill and Ted beg to differ IrishSmiley Wink

Message 59 of 2,597
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ok, now that i caught up, Jeepers , i forgot its already Feb , 6 pages in , great start everyone. Wishing everyone great success and health with your credit and your bodiesSmiley Wink

Hey Uncle B or Irish80, silver for me please, 3 months in on 31 Jan WOO HOO. I think its my first ever Silver.

Ok, you know i gotta do it.....

IS IT JANUARY YET? Smiley Wink
Message 60 of 2,597
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.