Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2018

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018

Nice, six pages already! Yeah, there was no way I was staying up last night to post on the first page, too tired. Credit wise, lost nine points on EQ this morning once balances posted there. Meh. Still a waiting game. I will get my first spade in thirteen days!  

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 61 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

326 days until Christmas!!

Message 62 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Continuing from the January thread, much thanks for all the birthday wishes!

In credit news: informed delivery shows a letter from one of the CAs reporting 2 paid medicals on my EQ report. Judging by the postage (initially .67 + additional .01 postal stamp) in guessing they went ahead and stupidly sent original medical records in violation of HIPPA. Would appear they took all the extra rope needed to hang themselves, now it's a courtesy letter informing them as much and offering one more chance to delete before I for complaints with OCR & CFPB.
Message 63 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

@Anonymous your FICO 09 score is just barely lower (7 points) than mine, so don't be heartbroken.  You'll get there.  Remember, credit is a marathon not a sprint, and you have a bunch of new accounts deflating your FICO 08 scores.  Give it time.

1000% agree.  The EQ9 is great for the CU's for sure.  Ready for my 8's to match.  I'm not heartbroken (just yet), but it took me a minute to remind myself about the marathon part.  It seemed like when i first started this journey i was getting increases in score left and right, but then it just stopped. Once the INQ's and cards/loans age, i'll be good.   A lesson is patience is the hardest one to learn. 

Message 64 of 2,597
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

What's up with the double title??

IMG_20180201_102611.jpg

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 65 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
Ok, now that i caught up, Jeepers , i forgot its already Feb , 6 pages in , great start everyone. Wishing everyone great success and health with your credit and your bodiesSmiley Wink

Hey Uncle B or Irish80, silver for me please, 3 months in on 31 Jan WOO HOO. I think its my first ever Silver.

Ok, you know i gotta do it.....

IS IT JANUARY YET? Smiley Wink

Silver it is.

Message 66 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

Temporary forum glitch

Message 67 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

wrote:

Temporary forum glitch

i still have no name when i quote.. phone OR computer.. lots of glitches... is it aliens? LOL

Message 68 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Temporary forum glitch

i still have no name when i quote.. phone OR computer.. lots of glitches... is it aliens? LOL

Could be aliens or leprechauns.  Still being investigated by the gnome police

Message 69 of 2,597
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Temporary forum glitch

Could be aliens or leprechauns.  Still being investigated by the gnome police

Is the gnome cops name David? 😁

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 70 of 2,597
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.