Re: Garden Club - February 2018

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

What's up with the double title??

Temporary forum glitch

i still have no name when i quote.. phone OR computer.. lots of glitches... is it aliens? LOL

Could be aliens or leprechauns.  Still being investigated by the gnome police

Is the gnome cops name David? 😁

you can't find your way out thats for sure!

Message 71 of 2,597
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

(such a obscure cartoon reference I'll be very surprised if anyone gets it!)

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 72 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

(such a obscure cartoon reference I'll be very surprised if anyone gets it!)

i thought you were referring to Labryinth the movie with David Bowie! LOL..

Message 73 of 2,597
outofcredit
Established Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:
good morning here i am.. valentines day bah humbug.. its a weekday this year any way. we both have to work plus its ash wednesday.. so.. no candy for you! ha!

is it summer yet?

No, not summer yet..but from what I hear, Winter is almost over!!!  Only a few more episodes!

"few" = several.. we dont get actual "summer" days until at least july.. and no it doesn't count when its hot during the week! i think we really only  had like 3 "actual summer" days last year - "actual summer days" = hot weekend days

HaHa Sasha, you must not be a Game of Thrones fan. In their world, Winter is here and almost over...sometime next year I think. Maybe I'll garden til Jon Snow takes the throne...lol.

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 74 of 2,597
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Here in WA state, we have two seasons...Rains and Not Raining . One lasts 9 months...can you guess which one? Meh  

Message 75 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:
good morning here i am.. valentines day bah humbug.. its a weekday this year any way. we both have to work plus its ash wednesday.. so.. no candy for you! ha!

is it summer yet?

No, not summer yet..but from what I hear, Winter is almost over!!!  Only a few more episodes!

"few" = several.. we dont get actual "summer" days until at least july.. and no it doesn't count when its hot during the week! i think we really only  had like 3 "actual summer" days last year - "actual summer days" = hot weekend days

HaHa Sasha, you must not be a Game of Thrones fan. In their world, Winter is here and almost over...sometime next year I think. Maybe I'll garden til Jon Snow takes the throne...lol.

oh haha.. nope.. we did have HBO free for like 3 months but i was not going to start watching something that i wouldn't be able to watch any more after that and im not going to pay just for 1 show..

Message 76 of 2,597
outofcredit
Established Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

is it summer yet?

oh haha.. nope.. we did have HBO free for like 3 months but i was not going to start watching something that i wouldn't be able to watch any more after that and im not going to pay just for 1 show..

Well it will all be over soon anyway. Wait til the end, do the 30 free trial of HBO Go and binge watch it. I  have Xfinity streaming service only, not regular cable and HBO comes with it. Costs me about $18 month.

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 77 of 2,597
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Happy February MFer's!! Got paid today, so was able to put money in FNBO direct and Alliant, Alliant has sat dormant for me for a long time as they declined my CC app months ago....BUT their savings rate went up so money back in there...maybe when I go to app, WAY in the future they will be kind as I have a "relationship" with them that will have a nice amount in savings, if they don't care about that, at least I am getting a decent savings rate! Nothing on CC front, just hanging, would love to drop a card but really down to the bone on cards that do have a purpose in the stable so......Have a wonderful month and Please don't APP, or your team will LOSE the SuperBowl!! (Hoping K in Boston apps 'cause I HATE the patriots!!!  LMAO)  ENJOY!!!

Message 78 of 2,597
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@odd_doggity wrote:

....Have a wonderful month and Please don't APP, or your team will LOSE the SuperBowl!! (Hoping K in Boston apps 'cause I HATE the patriots!!!  LMAO)  ENJOY!!!

App, K, APP!   Smiley Tongue

(Whatever it takes...)

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 79 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

@odd_doggity wrote:

....Have a wonderful month and Please don't APP, or your team will LOSE the SuperBowl!! (Hoping K in Boston apps 'cause I HATE the patriots!!!  LMAO)  ENJOY!!!

App, K, APP!   Smiley Tongue

(Whatever it takes...)

boooo!!!

Message 80 of 2,597
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.