Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2018

tag
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018

Checking in for February. It's been a busy time and licking my wounds as I paid my cards off from Xmas. Disco gave me 0% for 12 months since the cash back match was a no-go for year 2. The snacks here in the garden are nice and feels good not to app now.

Still drinking my coffee and now wine as I relax in the evenings. Good luck on your cravings to app!
Message 91 of 2,597
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Haha, KiB, I also got the promotion/demotion/repromotion to Senior Contributor in the last week or so!

February, going to pull my 3B shortly to see what's what.  CreditKarma scores went up today which of course means nothing, but I'm hopeful for some FICO boost today as well.

Edit: Whoa, my signature line tells me I made it 90 days in the garden!  Going to have to update my spade.

Hey @Anonymous, thanks for the heads-up on the multiple PMs... I reported your instance as well.    Smiley Wink

Message 92 of 2,597
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

All 3 of my BT's went thru last night (first BT's ever)  so excited, then i remembered i still have to pay them Smiley Happy

That really is the worst part.  Second worst is a temporary score boost that gets yanked away.  Seeing my Experian score in the 750s for a few days last month was heartwarming, then the $40k or so that I shuffled reported again.  Smiley Sad

I feel your pain, @K-in-Boston... I'm dreading that myself.  Smiley Indifferent

I've got scores higher now than I've had since the '90s (thanks to a little help from my friends here), but I'll be doing a BT to NFCU in a couple of weeks and I expect things to swing a bit... hopefully I'll end up somewhere  close to where I am now. 

First-world problems... LOL.  Smiley Tongue  Smiley Very Happy

Message 93 of 2,597
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

326 days until Christmas!!

ezgif.com-resize.gif 

Too soon!!  Smiley Surprised  Smiley Tongue  

(It will take me a few more months to recover from the last one... LOL.)

Message 94 of 2,597
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

wrote:

I'd rather be stuck in an elevator  listening  to Chicago  than stare at Brady's face. True story. 

(Sorry, Sasha) 

Lol, but go easy on Chicago, the Peter Cetera version is epicSmiley Happy

ELEVATOR GATE?

Message 95 of 2,597
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

10Smiley Happy

Message 96 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

ezgif.com-resize.gif 

It's funny how we all talk about recovering from Christmas..  its not like it sneaks up on us, its the same time every year..  altho its easier to talk about it than doing it to plan ahead for it (emotionally and financially)

Message 97 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

You can look through the window, but you can't come in.

[cue Dave Edmunds' I Hear You Knocking]

BitByBit.jpg

OMG...  mine looks just like that..  except its yellow and has 640's...   but just like that Smiley LOL

Message 98 of 2,597
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

No Discover unsecure yet, btw.

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 99 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

ezgif.com-resize.gif 

Lol true. Gift buying seems never ending 🤨 Christmas, Valentine's Day, anniversary, birthdays... always something!

Message 100 of 2,597
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.