Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - February 2018

Hi guys, had no idea you were here.  Maybe if I'd found you sooner I wouldnt have went on this last little app spree. I'd been on the wagon since May 2017 before the last few days  Smiley Mad Nonetheless I'm glad I did find my way to The Garden, I hope to stay off those tantilizing Approval boards Smiley LOL

Message 1291 of 2,597
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

It's always Florida Smiley Sad

Message 1292 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RicHowewrote:

It's always Florida Smiley Sad

:-(

Message 1293 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gijoe4500wrote:

@Anonymous

Oh, i know that it doesn't matter, in the grand scheme of things.  And part of my job is some office type work.  I'm just bored with what i've been doing for the last 10 years, and am ready to move onward and upward to something new to me, so work will be exciting again.  Even if it is just for a little while.

I hear ya! I just left a job of 10 years...because at some point, it is time to kickstart the "excitement" in the brain. I am taking it to the extreme by changing jobs, and cities, but...That's my Aquarian crazy. I am extremely excited about my new adventure.

Hope you find something equally exciting and stimulating!

Message 1294 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

@gijoe4500wrote:

@Anonymous

Oh, i know that it doesn't matter, in the grand scheme of things.  And part of my job is some office type work.  I'm just bored with what i've been doing for the last 10 years, and am ready to move onward and upward to something new to me, so work will be exciting again.  Even if it is just for a little while.

That's my Aquarian crazy.

my crazy ex that i had to escape from.. like cops the whole deal -and who stalked me on facebook after with 26 fake profiles -was aquarius.. i can attest to the craziness.. haha ;-)

Message 1295 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome! Yes, the approval boards will do you in! Like the siren song luring you to app!

Welcome to the garden and enjoy our crazy talk! Smiley Happy

@Anonymouswrote:

Hi guys, had no idea you were here.  Maybe if I'd found you sooner I wouldnt have went on this last little app spree. I'd been on the wagon since May 2017 before the last few days  Smiley Mad Nonetheless I'm glad I did find my way to The Garden, I hope to stay off those tantilizing Approval boards Smiley LOL

Message 1296 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

@gijoe4500wrote:

@Anonymous

That's my Aquarian crazy.

my crazy ex that i had to escape from.. like cops the whole deal -and who stalked me on facebook after with 26 fake profiles -was aquarius.. i can attest to the craziness.. haha ;-)

Oh dear...Lol...I don't think I'm that crazy...my SO is also an Aquarius...

Message 1297 of 2,597
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymouswrote:

Welcome! Yes, the approval boards will do you in! Like the siren song luring you to app!

@Anonymouswrote:

I don't even read the approval boards...as if I needed another reason to feel inadequate

There I was, still waiting for my scores,  reading about how a person got approved for a low CL of $15,000.  At least I can pluck weeds in the garden (UncleB said not to touch anything else). 

Message 1298 of 2,597
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Remedioswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

I don't even read the approval boards...as if I needed another reason to feel inadequate

There I was, still waiting for my scores,  reading about how a person got approved for a low CL of $15,000.  At least I can pluck weeds in the garden (UncleB said not to touch anything else). 

You should touch the fence, it's shockingly fun!! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1299 of 2,597
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

@simplynoirwrote:
Driving back home a few hours out and don't know whether I want to eat or sleep/nap first when we get back. 🤔😴🍔

Welcome back home! Hard to sleep with a growling stomach Smiley Happy

Indeed. I ate and now I'm not tired anymore at least for now. Smiley LOL

Message 1300 of 2,597
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.