I did take a look at the Mazda6 today

+1

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2591 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - February 2018

@Anonymouswrote:

So after yesterday's HORRIBLE credit day..  i wake up to this email today....   

Jago, you earned an upgrade on your Capital One Secured Mastercard.

I no longer have any secured cards.   tried CLI (gutton for punishment i suppose) and its counting my credit steps, so i cant get one until after 3/22 i think.   Either way, at least now it can grow and come out a QS on the other side hopefully soon.

Congratulations, Jago!

Message 2592 of 2,597
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@RicHowewrote:
I was hoping to get my spade next month, but it's time to get a new car. Thankfully PenFed used my hard pull from November and I got approved with no hard pull.

Now off to shop for new wheels. Smiley Wink

What are you considering getting besides the Mazda 6?

Message 2593 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoir how are you liking your vehicle? 

Message 2594 of 2,597
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

@simplynoir how are you liking your vehicle? 

Love it so far. Handles like a dream and was definitely worth the extra money I put down to get the additional HP. Only real complaint so far that isn't really a complaint because I knew about it before I bought it is the display screen cannot be touched everything is done with the pad/dial that is next to the gear shift on the top. Hilarious to see everyone try to touch it and just get smears all over the screen; got so bad GF bought wipes specifically to clean it. Smiley LOL

Message 2595 of 2,597
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

So after yesterday's HORRIBLE credit day..  i wake up to this email today....   

Jago, you earned an upgrade on your Capital One Secured Mastercard.

I no longer have any secured cards.   tried CLI (gutton for punishment i suppose) and its counting my credit steps, so i cant get one until after 3/22 i think.   Either way, at least now it can grow and come out a QS on the other side hopefully soon.

Congrats! I had bad credit days like that with PenFed, Discover and Amex. But after a cooling off period I look at my financial goals and forgive the bad experience, but I don’t forget. Smiley Wink

Message 2596 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is not ts either 😂 but I’m a wiz with the dial now. 

Looks like ill I’ll finally get rid of my seedling in a few days. YAY! I will say my last garden breakout was worth it. And @Anonymous was right, that card is precious 😍

Message 2597 of 2,597
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.