Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2018

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018

wrote:
@Atkins when you say spiking, how high are we talking? Above 103?
I'm assuming you're giving Tylenol, for her age what like 5ml. Is it bringing her temp down to below 100 but not keeping it there or is it refusing to come down at all?

You can give ibuprofen IN ADDITION to Tylenol, and since they have different dosing schedules you can do -
@Tylenol 160mg/5ml @ 5ml q4 prn + ibuprofen100mg/5ml @ 1.2-5ml (5ml if she's 2 & or above 24lbs) q6 prn

Which is nursing speak for "a toddler dose of Tylenol every 4 hours as needed AND an infant or toddler dose of ibuprofen every 6 hours as needed". Note that those times are irrespective of each other, so every 4 hours since last Tylenol dose regardless of when you gave ibuprofen and every 6 hours since last ibuprofen regardless of when you gave Tylenol.

Of course I don't know her history & don't have her chart in front of me so as always, I am not your doctor please consult your peds office nurse help line first!
but I suspect they will likely tell you the same unless her temp rises above 104/5 or she's got history that factors in. Hope she gets better soon! Our guys got a nagging cough & runny nose going on 2 weeks now but thankfully only had 2 days of elevated temp. Just wish it would clear entirely before Disney starting Saturday

I hope you guys are doing better SR. I remember you were playing tag im sic your it. Please take careSmiley Happy

Message 1201 of 2,597
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Mail call: Got pre-approvals from 5/3rd Simply (again) and Wells Fargo Rewards, a new one for me. Gosh, but both of these cards really stink. Easy to pass on them.

....Sorry for sick kiddo's, worry and no sleep mixed are a lethal combo.

...Straddling the fence like that makes you look silly.

...AJC, you are a moderator now, so you have to turn your baseball cap around the right way, and get that tongue back in your mouth.

Message 1202 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Somehow I've managed to stay plague free - it's primarily been my wife and to a lesser degree our son. She's been sick for like 3 weeks now, or course hasn't been to the doctor because med professionals are THE WORST about following their own advice. Seems to finally be coming around though. Appreciate the thoughts!
Message 1203 of 2,597
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Howdy, howdy boys and girls.

Tuesday is "pay the bills" night around here... in a pleasant surprise, there are actually MORE dollars in the checking account then there are bills to pay... shhhhhh.  Don't tell anyone.  Smiley Happy

DW got a preapproval for a BP card...which is nice, but not terribly interesting.  I got a preapproval for First Premier.  Yuck.

No news is good news. 

...off to pay the bills...

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 1204 of 2,597
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great news Tcbo, remember to give MIL an allowance. My power just went out for 20 minutes and of course i couldnt see which direction my hat was turnedSmiley Wink

Kilroy, Uncle B might dispute that job discriptionSmiley Wink. Im just an average joe who just happens to be part of THE community where many people LEAD the way to better credit. Cant wait to get my very own MILSmiley Happy
Message 1205 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
Somehow I've managed to stay plague free - it's primarily been my wife and to a lesser degree our son. She's been sick for like 3 weeks now, or course hasn't been to the doctor because med professionals are THE WORST about following their own advice. Seems to finally be coming around though. Appreciate the thoughts!

Hope everyone feels better. I'm avoiding EVERYONE, lol!

Message 1206 of 2,597
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

For the record while I understand the need for suits it doesn't mean I enjoy wearing them. Give me a t-shirt and jeans any day. Smiley Tongue

Message 1207 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

wrote:

I don't have a cat! *giggles madly and runs to straddle the garden fence*

NO NO NO,  they just reinstalled the electr...  *ZAP*      ohh, thats gonna leave a mark.  Smiley LOL

Lol...that was awesome (hopefully, not painful!)

Message 1208 of 2,597
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Forgot to mention guys and girls, my Experian updated today....now 755Smiley Happy

I was shocked, was 752 dropped to 736 last month but bounced back. I have a sneaking suspicion its gonna drop wgain once my weather report becomes officialSmiley Wink

Message 1209 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope everyone is having a great evening!

Almost had a scare earlier when I learned that the current tenants are not moving out of my new apartment. Luckily, the same floorplan was available in another building in the same development...whew! Already signed a new lease and changed over the renter's insurance.

On the credit front, I received a pre-qual from BBVA Compass--whoever that is! Staying in the garden. My scores went up since a couple of new balance decreases posted...not bad. My utilization is going to take a HUGE hit with moving! I may have to put off that NFCU love for a month.

Other than that, I'm finally relaxing and not feeling like I have to head back to the office. Now, for the massage and mani-pedi--well, after the move. Blessed, not stressed...right? Off to take my online defensive driver course!

Have a great evening!

Message 1210 of 2,597
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.