Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2018

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018

The kid was better on the way home from Grandma's house. Her temp was 101.2 before bed, so not too terrible. The kid spent the majority of time today sleeping but still dropped off like a rock when put down to bed. I'm hoping the ibuprofen will give me at least five hours of solid sleep before she wakes up. 

On a positive note, got my Discover letter congratulating me on graduation PLUS my refund check in one! Sweet! 👍

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1221 of 2,597
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@Burgeoning wrote:

kilroy8 wrote: 

...AJC, you are a moderator now, so you have to turn your baseball cap around the right way, and get that tongue back in your mouth.

THIS^^^ That post of mine way back on Page 9, about how impossible I find it to keep up or catch up?? When did this happen?

Regardless, congrats AJC! I know you'll keep us all in line, like an Australian Sheepdog herding a bunch of cats

Somehow, I'm seeing less Sheepdog and more glow in the dark duct tape....  just sayin....  Smiley Tongue

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 1222 of 2,597
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

wrote:

The kid was better on the way home from Grandma's house. Her temp was 101.2 before bed, so not too terrible. The kid spent the majority of time today sleeping but still dropped off like a rock when put down to bed. I'm hoping the ibuprofen will give me at least five hours of solid sleep before she wakes up. 

On a positive note, got my Discover letter congratulating me on graduation PLUS my refund check in one! Sweet! 👍SHIBBYSmiley Happy

Message 1223 of 2,597
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

wrote:

@Burgeoning wrote:

kilroy8 wrote: 

...AJC, you are a moderator now, so you have to turn your baseball cap around the right way, and get that tongue back in your mouth.

THIS^^^ That post of mine way back on Page 9, about how impossible I find it to keep up or catch up?? When did this happen? Happened on FEB 29TH 1985!  RUN TCBO, THEY'VE FOUND US! WHO?  The Gardenyans ! B2TF prt4Smiley Happy

Regardless, congrats AJC! I know you'll keep us all in line, like an Australian Sheepdog herding a bunch of cats

Somehow, I'm seeing less Sheepdog and more glow in the dark duct tape....  just sayin....  Smiley Tongue

Message 1224 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

wrote:

@Burgeoning wrote:

kilroy8 wrote: 

THIS^^^ That post of mine way back on Page 9, about how impossible I find it to keep up or catch up?? When did this happen? Happened on FEB 29TH 1985!  RUN TCBO, THEY'VE FOUND US! WHO?  The Gardenyans ! B2TF prt4Smiley Happy

Congrats!!! I have coupons to Michaels when you need that duct tape. Smiley Wink

Message 1225 of 2,597
Loques
Regular Contributor

Ok, now I'm done - lol! I requested a CLI on all of my current TL (really just to see what I could get) and applied for the NFCU Amex...and nothing! No approvals for anything! I believe my issue is that my util is too high so I really do just need to be in the garden and stay here. Smiley Happy

Planning on making it to 24 months this time around. I think the furthest I have made it was 12 or 15 months way back when. But this time, I don't really have any credit things that I need or want to apply for. I want to see how good my credit can be with me leaving it alone as I am finally in a position where I have nothing negative on my CRs, have decent CLs, and just need to pay down my balances.

Officially on the garden path!

Current Score (11/2020): EQ: 753 | TU: 731 | EX: 749---Starting Score (3/2010): EQ: 522 | TU: 525 | EX: 520---Goal: All 3 FICO 800+
--------------------
Message 1226 of 2,597
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Welcome back @ABCD2199
How were the islands?
Message 1227 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AJC    Congrats on the status update..    did cindy take it and give it back?  Smiley LOL

Message 1228 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do by solemnly swear, I will not complain, a single time during 2018, concerning hot or humid weather. ✋🏽

#Thiswinterhaskickedmybutt 

Message 1229 of 2,597
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

Hope everyone is having a great evening!

Almost had a scare earlier when I learned that the current tenants are not moving out of my new apartment. Luckily, the same floorplan was available in another building in the same development...whew! Already signed a new lease and changed over the renter's insurance.

On the credit front, I received a pre-qual from BBVA Compass--whoever that is! Staying in the garden. My scores went up since a couple of new balance decreases posted...not bad. My utilization is going to take a HUGE hit with moving! I may have to put off that NFCU love for a month.

Other than that, I'm finally relaxing and not feeling like I have to head back to the office. Now, for the massage and mani-pedi--well, after the move. Blessed, not stressed...right? Off to take my online defensive driver course!

Have a great evening!

NFCU doesnt seem to be bothered by UTIL.   I've seen many posts about ppl with 80% util and good payment history still getting a nice CLI, if that is what you are refering too. 

Message 1230 of 2,597
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.