cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2018

Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018


@wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

What's up with the double title??

 


Temporary forum glitch


i still have no name when i quote.. phone OR computer.. lots of glitches... is it aliens? LOL


Could be aliens or leprechauns.  Still being investigated by the gnome police


Is the gnome cops name David? 😁


you can't find your way out thats for sure!

Cap1VentureOne 3750 | Gamestop 2450 | Discover 10000 | Amazon Prime Store Card 3500 | Care Credit 7000 |Honda Financial Lease July 2017-2017 Honda Civic EX(early upgrade from 2015 Civic LX)
Ch 7 BK 12/2013 |
Message 71 of 2,597
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018

(such a obscure cartoon reference I'll be very surprised if anyone gets it!)

Gardening until June 2019

Starting FICOs: EX 623, EQ 589, TU 600 (06/10/17)
Current FICOs: EX 709, EQ 681, TU 699 (05/18/18)
1st Goal FICOs: EX 750, EQ 750, TU 750 (??/??/??)
Message 72 of 2,597
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018


@wrote:

(such a obscure cartoon reference I'll be very surprised if anyone gets it!)


i thought you were referring to Labryinth the movie with David Bowie! LOL..

Cap1VentureOne 3750 | Gamestop 2450 | Discover 10000 | Amazon Prime Store Card 3500 | Care Credit 7000 |Honda Financial Lease July 2017-2017 Honda Civic EX(early upgrade from 2015 Civic LX)
Ch 7 BK 12/2013 |
Message 73 of 2,597
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018


@wrote:

wrote:

wrote:
good morning here i am.. valentines day bah humbug.. its a weekday this year any way. we both have to work plus its ash wednesday.. so.. no candy for you! ha!

is it summer yet?

No, not summer yet..but from what I hear, Winter is almost over!!!  Only a few more episodes!


"few" = several.. we dont get actual "summer" days until at least july.. and no it doesn't count when its hot during the week! i think we really only  had like 3 "actual summer" days last year - "actual summer days" = hot weekend days


HaHa Sasha, you must not be a Game of Thrones fan. In their world, Winter is here and almost over...sometime next year I think. Maybe I'll garden til Jon Snow takes the throne...lol.


Message 74 of 2,597
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018

Here in WA state, we have two seasons...Rains and Not Raining . One lasts 9 months...can you guess which one? Meh  

Message 75 of 2,597
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018


@wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:
good morning here i am.. valentines day bah humbug.. its a weekday this year any way. we both have to work plus its ash wednesday.. so.. no candy for you! ha!

is it summer yet?

No, not summer yet..but from what I hear, Winter is almost over!!!  Only a few more episodes!


"few" = several.. we dont get actual "summer" days until at least july.. and no it doesn't count when its hot during the week! i think we really only  had like 3 "actual summer" days last year - "actual summer days" = hot weekend days


HaHa Sasha, you must not be a Game of Thrones fan. In their world, Winter is here and almost over...sometime next year I think. Maybe I'll garden til Jon Snow takes the throne...lol.


oh haha.. nope.. we did have HBO free for like 3 months but i was not going to start watching something that i wouldn't be able to watch any more after that and im not going to pay just for 1 show..

Cap1VentureOne 3750 | Gamestop 2450 | Discover 10000 | Amazon Prime Store Card 3500 | Care Credit 7000 |Honda Financial Lease July 2017-2017 Honda Civic EX(early upgrade from 2015 Civic LX)
Ch 7 BK 12/2013 |
Message 76 of 2,597
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018


wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:
good morning here i am.. valentines day bah humbug.. its a weekday this year any way. we both have to work plus its ash wednesday.. so.. no candy for you! ha!

is it summer yet?

No, not summer yet..but from what I hear, Winter is almost over!!!  Only a few more episodes!


"few" = several.. we dont get actual "summer" days until at least july.. and no it doesn't count when its hot during the week! i think we really only  had like 3 "actual summer" days last year - "actual summer days" = hot weekend days


HaHa Sasha, you must not be a Game of Thrones fan. In their world, Winter is here and almost over...sometime next year I think. Maybe I'll garden til Jon Snow takes the throne...lol.


oh haha.. nope.. we did have HBO free for like 3 months but i was not going to start watching something that i wouldn't be able to watch any more after that and im not going to pay just for 1 show..


Well it will all be over soon anyway. Wait til the end, do the 30 free trial of HBO Go and binge watch it. I  have Xfinity streaming service only, not regular cable and HBO comes with it. Costs me about $18 month.


Message 77 of 2,597
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018

Happy February MFer's!! Got paid today, so was able to put money in FNBO direct and Alliant, Alliant has sat dormant for me for a long time as they declined my CC app months ago....BUT their savings rate went up so money back in there...maybe when I go to app, WAY in the future they will be kind as I have a "relationship" with them that will have a nice amount in savings, if they don't care about that, at least I am getting a decent savings rate! Nothing on CC front, just hanging, would love to drop a card but really down to the bone on cards that do have a purpose in the stable so......Have a wonderful month and Please don't APP, or your team will LOSE the SuperBowl!! (Hoping K in Boston apps 'cause I HATE the patriots!!!  LMAO)  ENJOY!!!

Message 78 of 2,597
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018


@odd_doggity wrote:

....Have a wonderful month and Please don't APP, or your team will LOSE the SuperBowl!! (Hoping K in Boston apps 'cause I HATE the patriots!!!  LMAO)  ENJOY!!!


App, K, APP!   Smiley Tongue

 

(Whatever it takes...)




Gardening 18 Apr 2018-01 Nov 2018. Race me for the Gold!
Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
10/01/17 Fico8 scores: EX 660, EQ 647, TU 663
01/01/18 Fico8 scores: EX 655, EQ 661, TU 650
04/01/18 Fico8 scores: EX 637, EQ 630, TU 644 ow!
Message 79 of 2,597
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2018


@wrote:

odd_doggity wrote:

....Have a wonderful month and Please don't APP, or your team will LOSE the SuperBowl!! (Hoping K in Boston apps 'cause I HATE the patriots!!!  LMAO)  ENJOY!!!


App, K, APP!   Smiley Tongue

 

(Whatever it takes...)


boooo!!!

Cap1VentureOne 3750 | Gamestop 2450 | Discover 10000 | Amazon Prime Store Card 3500 | Care Credit 7000 |Honda Financial Lease July 2017-2017 Honda Civic EX(early upgrade from 2015 Civic LX)
Ch 7 BK 12/2013 |
Message 80 of 2,597