Re: Garden Club - July 2017

Just-Checking-In.jpg

Last app, last approval January.

Still strong in garden mode.

Message 41 of 563
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Tomorrow marks one month in the garden...again. Experian score went up 17 points in the last 2 days. Amex cuts a new statement tomorrow so I'm hoping for another score increase next week. Maybe I'll see 700 😀
Off to sleep now...

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 42 of 563
Anonymous
Not applicable

14 more days and I can get my bronze spadeSmiley Very Happy

Message 43 of 563
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Checking in.. Just watching the scores pretty much settle... Would like to see a bit of movement upward...

Currently all my cards except my CU one have been PIF, the discover has moved into the PIF list as of last month....

Like to see a slight bump and movement towards the 800 zone.... 

Already have a SSL...

Sigh..

So basically im in a holding pattern for now.. Might go for SP with discover.. but I thnk im pretty close to the end of the line on that.

-J

Havent figured out my spade status.. But nothing is grabbing me now.. 

Hasnt for a awhile....

-J

Message 44 of 563
digitek
Established Contributor

Gardening since January while waiting on that Limitless. Want to pick it up and Cash+ and USAA Amex gas card...
Message 45 of 563
Maxi11510
Contributor

Hello all,

Its time to garden for the next 18 months and allow my credit card limits to grow. The first time I've garden since joining, so I'm not really sure how to put the Ziggy in but I will be gardening for the next 18 months

/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5623i698C4BF1F9D77284/image-size/original?v=1.0&px=-1

Message 46 of 563
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just stopping by to say helllo. Congratulations to everyone holding strong. If you are having trouble gardening, don't dismay. We have all been there. I've been gardening for a while watching my inquiries fall off. By this time next year I will have only one on each CB. Very excited about that. Yay!

Happy Fourth of July weekend everyone!

Message 47 of 563
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy July everyone! Getting ready for the many family functions of the next few days. Still firmly in the garden. Hope everyone has a great 4th of July!

Message 48 of 563
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go MLSmiley Happy, I want that to be my next goal, letting my 2 year rebuild spree breathe haha. To start off a year with 0 hps and credit firmly established, credit lottoSmiley Happy
Message 49 of 563
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Way to go MLSmiley Happy, I want that to be my next goal, letting my 2 year rebuild spree breathe haha. To start off a year with 0 hps and credit firmly established, credit lottoSmiley Happy

Thanks! That is exactly what I did. Two years of rebuild and now just cruising. Smiley Happy Good luck to you. Sounds like you did it your way.

Message 50 of 563
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.