Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - July 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - July 2018

Team Pac all the way.....but it’s funny he’s thought of as WC bc of label affiliation. I think he was originally from the EC. 

Message 81 of 4,006
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I always loved Pac, too, but yes he was born in Harlem.

Message 82 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Uh oh. I hope this isn't the start of a new East Coast vs West Coast beef.  #TeamBrooklyn

It's the MFer'sSmiley LOL version of Pac and Biggie..   

Who apped ya? HP 'em up.

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Uh oh. I hope this isn't the start of a new East Coast vs West Coast beef.  #TeamBrooklyn

It's the MFer'sSmiley LOL version of Pac and Biggie..   

Who apped ya? HP 'em up.

mo credit, mo inquires.. 

Message 83 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today is Jul 1st & wife's birthday. Toddler came down with a fever. Had a tasty meal at an excellent seafood place - low country steamerpot with crab legs, shrimp, muscles & sausage.

😀
Message 84 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, I stepped out of the garden a few time last month. After a little app spree, I added three more cards. Smiley Surprised  So, I am back to my little seedling. 

June changes: one of my oldest cards reported closed,  lowered my over all utilization,  3 new EX inquires, 2 new cards reported, total CL $140k Smiley Surprised

I really need a way to stay in the garden....any suggestions would be appreciated. What type of fence works best? Smiley Tongue

Message 85 of 4,006
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Unfortunately, I stepped out of the garden a few time last month. After a little app spree, I added three more cards. Smiley Surprised  So, I am back to my little seedling. 

June changes: one of my oldest cards reported closed,  lowered my over all utilization,  3 new EX inquires, 2 new cards reported, total CL $140k Smiley Surprised

I really need a way to stay in the garden....any suggestions would be appreciated. What type of fence works best? Smiley Tongue

At one time the garden fence was electric, but apparently there's a short in it these days...

electricfence2.gif

Message 86 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm working on that myself.   I found a hobbie. building siggy's for people.    It's helped so far Smiley Happy

Message 87 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

At one time the garden fence was electric, but apparently there's a short in it these days...

electricfence2.gif

Look Ma, no voltage!!!Look Ma, no voltage!!!

Message 88 of 4,006
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I need to get a garden-quality fence tester...

learning_to_use_a_fence_tester_4.jpg

As a kid we actually had several of these at my house to troubleshoot our own fence, but a much more heavy-duty version would be necessary for the Garden since the voltage is higher (higher voltage is required here since the normal setting wouldn't deter many of us).  smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 89 of 4,006
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

I need to get a garden-quality fence tester...

learning_to_use_a_fence_tester_4.jpg

As a kid we actually had several of these at my house to troubleshoot our own fence, but a much more heavy-duty version would be necessary for the Garden since the voltage is higher (higher voltage is required here since the normal setting wouldn't deter many of us).  smiley-laughing021.gif

but i really wanted that card, and its not THAT bad... 

fence burn.jpg

Message 90 of 4,006
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.